Friday 14 August 2015

I've been perusing more positive ideas of how the 'crash' etc. could go down.

I've been perusing more positive ideas of how the 'crash' etc. could go down.

Perhaps people won't lose their heads like I heard on a youtube video, perhaps they will form together into communities to help the weak. (Plenty of Labourites in my area.)

DW's idea was that there would be 'document dumps'. So for me it might go... Stuff starts happening. (Now or later, remember, despite my earlier ideas, the markets will not be open tomorrow.) I download loads of info. over the internet about ET's and crimes against humanity. Then to stop this the internet goes down. People form together and resources are shared, so people are basically OK, whether I have to share my stash is unknown, but I have a lot of time on my own to read through all of this stuff and then I can explain to everyone else all these new secrets for humanity.

Also, it strikes me that if the blackouts and problems are only 3 days, I have enough stores for three days so that means A) Sharing possibly B) having enough available for energy expenditure. If people can eat properly they can do the necessary work to help the community (I.e. running around, lifting stuff/ people etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment