Wednesday 19 April 2017

STILL can't make sense of this.

In my last post I said that I was basically overwhelmed and could not think of anything to say with the contradictory information out there.

Well, Benjamin Fulford has doubled down, he is not backing off on his side of the story between him and Wilcock!

However, now May has called an election on June 8th (a HIGHLY, HIGHLY significant date to me) there is even more to think about. But I cannot do so at the moment.

I have gridlock in my brain. If the thoughts were cars there would be complete non movement in a central junction.

Perhaps it's my bloodsugars going down because of exercise and some relevant emotional events that have also weighed on me.

What is obvious though is that the next few months are going to be very interesting.  So much so that rather than trying to steer the conversation, direct the thought. It's going to simply be a question of going with the information as it comes out and handling it on the fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment