Monday 17 April 2017

Chaos, just chaos.

The world is at odds now. The information coming out is vastly contradictory:

Exopolitics: Is Pentagon using MOAB bombs against Giants hidden in Afghanistan?

Benjamin Fulford: Khazarian mafia attempts to start World War 3 stopped in Syria and in North Korea

Stillness in the Storm: David Wilcock Update via Benjamin Fulford: "The intel I am receiving from various trusted sources, FWIW, is that the Alliance"

These are two alternate stories that Trump has completely turned, or that Trump is following a positive agenda that someone can only understand if they understand the secret space program information.

Youtbe, Gregory Mannarino: UPDATE: Stocks Push Higher, But THIS Needs To Happen! By Gregory Mannarino


This one shows alternately that stocks are likely to follow their usual pattern of going higher, and that the VIX, which has been a reliable indicator in the past, is showing their might be a sudden tumble.

I'm out, I hold my hands up I can't make sense of this information anymore. Tomorrow, I have loads going on. I'm doing an overtime shift with my current role, while being uncomfortable with it seeing as they don't seem to have your back when there are unreasonable complaints against you. So I need energy to navigate this strange environment and not give them any emotional hooks that might complicate my intentions. (Need to sign up to a suitable union for any longer in the job, that I expect to be about a month more).

I am navigating my relationship with this group, while trying to follow up with another job. While tomorrow going to a martial arts lesson and meeting an old friend, and also having dreams and strange health issues (oversleeping) that really would require some attention/ energy or thought of some sort. 

Too much is going on.

Time to drug myself to sleep for an early start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment