Tuesday 10 March 2015

Re- evaluating the past.

-
-
I have had some pretty mega thoughts today. And when I have had these thoughts I have had a certain psychological freedom and a REAL ability to see auras. My memories are a bit different as well.
-
I have re-evaluated my feelings of my past life as Don Elkins. The reason being that some of the evidence was very circumstantial and came from OTHER PEOPLE. As I outlined before some of the evidence came from the fact that someone else's birthday was the day after Carla and Jim's wedding.
-
'The layabout priest, he doesn't worship god, he worships the beast'.
-
The LoO also stated that there would be a sudden flux of incarnation of those not polarised 'service to others'.
-
I have had two really strong ear ringing experiences. One was when I picked up a book on sociopaths a few years before I came to the 'Don Elkins' dream. My whole right ear hollowed out and there was a mass ear ringing. I thought perhaps there was a sociopath in my life but didn't think much more of it.
-
The second was when I masturbated over the girl who later became my 'Carla clone.' But I wasn't going with the strange fantasies (of cuckolding) I experienced as a result of our collective experience, I went with the idea of us both being genuinely in love. (This was a strong left ear ringing that when I went to the LoO books for help I went to the line of 'unusual' negative wanderers with high seniority coming down for incarnative experience.)
-
There has also been a dream when I was trying to find out densities. It said 'this person (best friend) is not Jim.' I think one way that could be translated is the person in my original 'experience' wasn't from the same positive place as Jim.
-
Put together these pieces of evidence for me call into question my ideas of having been Don Elkins and in fact completely invalidate it. When I had this experience of realising these things my auric ability has opened up massively and this is what could have been meant by 'if you don't do x you will be stuck in your head'. When I do not believe I was Don Elkins my quality of life improves. And also, this seeing auras thing is a huge freedom in my mind.
-
So that's what I'm going with. The problem that I had before was that I couldn't gain insight into the situation by imagining loads of abstract 'negative greetings' but when I look at something concrete. A birth time, a physical flesh and blood human that caused difficulty in my life. Then I can gain some insight on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment