Tuesday 10 March 2015

Transits I'm looking forward to

-
-
Uranus Pluto: This will be exact on 17th March at 01:00am. This is the last of seven Uranus - Pluto squares. All of which have given very little in the real world unless you allow for about a month either side of each square.
-
But Pluto is the crash and Uranus is the rebellion against it. Together these two planets I believe are the whole David Wilcock Saga. The 'cabal' (Pluto) and the 'Alliance', (Uranus). Therefore I also wonder if combined with other things if this isn't the feeling of 'fighting against the negative' that pervades the air and with the internet, there is also a feel of there is loads of kind of 'enlightenment' or at least 'information' and in reality 'living information'. But with the increase awareness all we are able to do with it is get paranoid and angry.
-
Jupiter going direct over my Sun: This is going to happen on the ninth of April and this is EXACT over my sun. Therefore, the part of my being that experienced strong feelings and was unable to stop these will be highlighted. Perhaps I will get a job. Perhaps I will go mad. (I will simply have to supress that this time around). Perhaps I will write some FANTASTIC music.
-
Uranus Sun conjunction and Uranus going over my ascendant: It has been interesting when Uranus touched my ascendant exactly (this is all seeming a little over- precise) and then went back. I had a great difficulty with my decision making process since it's formation. The David Wilcock stuff, the LoO, all of it, and loads of other spiritual ideas. All came into question. On April 6th at 3pm the Sun will be sitting exactly on Uranus. And then on April 14th at roughly 11pm Uranus will cross into my ascendant.
-
This means that those things will come part of my conscious personality. When Venus moved over my ascendant as Mars is just about to do. The fact that I have had not much luck with girls became an awful pain that stabbed right through the heart of me. The sun came out and all the beautiful girls were out in Brighton.
-
So when Uranus goes there, somehow, the David Wilcock stuff will become part of my conscious waking personality. Or stuff with the Alliance. Maybe it will become obvious I need to write a certain song, or join something political I don't know.
-
Mercury has just entered my twelfth house. The Sun will go into my ascendant. To be honest since I'm experiencing a lot of negativity at the moment it seems every transit could be translated as negative! Perhaps I will be pleasantly surprised.
-
The Uranus Pluto however is a GLOBAL TRANSIT. We just had Uranus Jupiter but not a great deal happened. Of course when Jupiter goes direct perhaps there will not be as much of a 'contraction' as there is now. Things will start to move forward positively. There will be political debates. It all lines up!
-
It strikes me that whenever I have hoped for political change to sweep in and take care of the Illuminati and move us into a golden age before this is a bit of a negative view. Since it is seeing others as uninformed and about to be 'punished' for their uninformedness. Not looking at things and ignoring me.
-
Also, it seems to me that whenever you are moving against the status quo, you are being a little negatively polarised. Since you have to reach an amount of force greater than the desires of those whom don't want you to be who you are, are able to muster. The stress a person feels is the anger being sent to them by others.
-
A whole pattern. A whole life pattern, is starting to emerge

No comments:

Post a Comment