Thursday 12 March 2015

Children going off to terrorist groups.

-
-
I've got no more pageviews. Something I said?
-
But I still have feelings and thoughts and opinions so here goes:
-
Firstly, I have felt absolutely awful because I did not write down my dream today. Just really weird.
-
Secondly, I have written a question on the guardian website to ask politicians about the gold standard and it would be great if that was picked up.
-
Thirdly, I was watching question time and one of the parts of really quite nice union and agreement between the panellists was when they were talking about these kids going off to join terrorist groups.
-
And no one knows why. But it's pretty obvious. There is no way for people to expand and be themselves. I can't imagine what's going to happen when Jupiter goes direct. They are trying to expand and it all gets blocked up. All their intellect, and what could be love, and loads of things all gets blocked and the pressure just gets unbearable.
-
Then Isis picks up the tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment