Tuesday 10 March 2015

It's different.

-
-
I am not in love. I do not feel a lot of love in my life and the love there was turned out to be a bit false.
-
I experience a brief conversion to the positive polarity then it was all stuffed back down again. Thanks to some people choosing STS at that level of vibration.
-
So, before when I was writing things about transits I did not know I was being STS. But now I pretty much do... And it doesn't feel the same.
-
I need astrology to be STO if I'm going to do it. I can't just do my own transits like I just did. I will leave that up but I did prefer how things were before.
-
But I can't fight people in the STO community who would abuse their power. Like Carla or the moderators of astro.com. The only way I can do that is to see the end of the cabal. Then truth will be revealed and illusion will just fall away. It should be traumatic.
-
I do wonder, out of those 'negatively polarised' that were going to rush in just after the Law of One was written what they are doing here if the planet is going to, as a whole, transfer to STO. That's an enigma, who knows!
-
But like I said, I can't use the 'magickal power' of astrology to enrich myself and only myself. The only thing I can do is fight the cabal. It's the only thing to do. And hope I can polarise positively without sacrificing in vibration.

No comments:

Post a Comment