Sunday 22 March 2015

Astrology post.

-
-
Here is a post I wrote on a thread about stalking, slightly edited where it responds to others on the thread.:
-
Firstly, before you get to placements about the stalking you have to explain what it is. In my view it is something to do with feeling a very strong feeling between both parties and then this absolute fusion is rejected by one of the partners and thus the other one has very damaged feelings.
-
I got turned on by some sort of slightly strange behaviour from a woman (although possibly fine just out of the societal norm, not threatening), slightly predatory, and so looked this up. But I should avoid this sort of curiousity in the future.
-
The usual to begin with. It is the whole persons chart obviously. Pluto strongly aspect a personal planet. Especially hard aspects.
-
You should look at Jupiter to create that sense of fusion and Venus and Neptune to see where things perhaps seem loving. Trines create an incredible sense of ease as though nothings wrong.
Pluto and it’s aspects perhaps Liz Greenes ‘The astrology of fate’ has lines specifically about this. Some online sources directly quote from Liz Greenes book. I read about Venus- Pluto from ‘Theastrologyplace.’
-
Saturn is implicated whenever a person feels assaulted by the world. But a Saturn transit is more the person being driven to stress by the entire world and people being a part of it, than it is to do with single individuals. So Saturn may be my job went wrong, my friendships were shaken and this girl stalked me. But I made some fantastic music and got on with my career.
-
Jupiter is also implicated in the fact that you can’t squash the feeling. For instance, people with Sun- Jupiter often have an intensity and/ or a joy that can never be supressed. Although I would look for transits because the one who has it natally implicated would have learned to handle it, the one that has it in transit may be blown out of all proportion.
-
Where I do agree with the above posters though is that stalking is mostly a negative experience, therefore it is energy that could be applied in the right way but is misapplied for whatever reason. Therefore, to focus on the ‘confusion’ may confuse more than help.
-
Venus is implicated as well. A frustrated 'romantic instinct' for whatever reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment