Sunday 22 March 2015

Girl on the beach.

-
-
I said this profile on my facebook recently that is just dead true:
-
Girl/ woman, sounded young, with a dog. Following me in the shadows on the beach. Exciting, didn't at first know it was a woman (so that bit wasn't exciting). Couldn't capitalise on it. But catalyst is experience and from experience we learn.
-
This was true and it was dead exciting.
-
It gives me a little bit of an idea or a way out as well of my predicament. If the girl were to do the work? I have had this a little before but I have always refused it. When I have tried to do the work it has not massively worked out but hasn't gone too bad.
-
Opportunity, experience. One day there will be no opportunity left.
-
I am in a little of a different place than I was before. I am more psychic. I can directly sense what others are thinking. Or perhaps I could always do that. I am not trying to learn or do a lot of things I was before. I am just being.
-
But who knows? The challenge for me is to not try and do certain things, and those things that would give 'protection' or would expand my spirituality in any way are the things I am not doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment