Sunday, 23 August 2026

The basics. Transits.

Every day I see some sort of incredibly evil disgusting thing on social media. I follow rape gang survivors on there. We see the fallout form Lindsay Clancy and other things. 

It has often made me feel powerless. Has often made me reach for a reason for it all. Or if not a reason. Some way to process. Some wisdom that will bring light to it. Even if that wisdom shows something dark. 

Also, when I watch science fiction, and a thing which is also linked in my mind to the kind of tools I talk about on here. I also yearn for a truly spectacular power to become obvious. Like, if you are watching a science fiction film. Then huge global problems get sorted out through things like time travel and ancient prophecies. 

Astrology is one of these things that does feel like it brings along some sort of meaning in that area. Even though so much pain is tied to the way the world is at the moment. Things have palpably shifted now Saturn and Neptune are in Aries. We have gone from the left having control over everything, especially the narrative. Now we have moved to more obvious pushback.

I was not going to talk about this today. It feels too petty, too personal. When I played out some of these annoyances in my mind I just didn't think they were important enough to put into this blog. BUT, then I saw the human design basis for these things. It all added together so perfectly, that it felt like it brings some value. Partly, to show the power of these systems. And in the hope, that these grand transits are slowly showing a pattern, which we can observe. Where evildoers face consequences. Where Gods plan is revealed and the higher positive forces are proven to be powerful, not inert. 

I have mentioned a few times recently how interest in philosophy is something that is taking up my attention. I have mapped out the parts of my life that are relevant to each nodal point. The nodes are important I think. Because they tend to show exactly what behaviours are needed. They relate to the real world. Where the incarnation cross is something we just do whether we intend to or not. We just 'are' our incarnation cross. Whereas, we do or do not do our nodes. 

For me: Conscious North Node in 25.6. Relates to my meditation, spirituality and philosophy. Personality South Node: Gate 46.6: Relates to the classic psychotherapeutic approach. That which can be changed. Your parental story etc. But for me, the behaviour that is relevant here is exercise. Going to the gym. Unconscious North Node: 21.2: The body is very different. The North Node here is less clean but is more powerful. This relates to me to playing music: South node 48.2: This tends to be all the unchangeable darkness. So things that cannot be changed. This is where a persons 'autism' or medical conditions would be. The behaviour here I suspect is paying attention to research on manipulators. Narcissists/ Psychopaths etc. Because where my physical and mental health is less than good, it gives me a vulnerability. 

This is a fairly unique take on the nodes. I built it from pretty much the ground up. 

At the moment, I am feeling a kind of frustration. I thought the Conscious North Node, 25.6 was unchangeable at some point. But now I realise that it has changed. The 'light'. The good stuff. Has moved incrementally for me. It used to be the Law of One and theology. But now it is moving over to philosophy a little. 

The trouble I am getting is that I am getting myself together now. Am interested in philosophy. Am interested in a lot of things. But the world is giving me a big block. At the moment, it has become clear that it is interesting to look into philosophy and other things. But it is close to impossible to communicate any of this to anyone else because... They are just not interested. There are many other anger causing ways this manifests stretching right back into my past and political concerns and such. People 'expect' the kind of left wing egalitarianism mindset. And that is at odds with reality for me. 

And this is where the transit comes in. Transiting Neptune is sitting on Gate 25.6. It is retrograding back over it. Now doesn't that transit just perfectly match the experience I mentioned?

So, there is a very Neptunian block here but there is a solution. That solution is the only thing that feels any good at the moment... The gym! 

Most of the issues that are created in that high level cerebral kind of mindset. Of thinking over philosophy and other things. Can be simply met by a grounded and joy filled celebration of the real world and the body. By going to the gym. It brings in a kind of animal, simplistic, enthusiasm, which is the opposite of that previous energy. 

I believe Neptune transits are very important. They relate to that kind of dream world. To Law of One types of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment