I think it is becoming more important for me to stay 'tuned' at this part of my life.
I had a dream tonight. It was one of those dreams where you know you are dreaming, and you want to get out of the dream, but you cannot. I call entities to get out of that state. But the thing about this dream was that it was not a dream. I was in a completely black space.
Horrifying obviously if you know what this is hinting at with reference to the Law of One. I think it is a warming. The warning is that I am at a point now where yielding to temptations is going to be costly.
This has happened because, I was doing meditation daily and feeling fantastic. I have also been going to the gym although have missed this week outside of learning stretching (which is more like very light resistance work some of it).
But as I meditated, and felt great from the exercise. Playing music is a good thing as well. I started to doubt the use of 'prayer'. Wondering if I still need it if I am getting the positive effect of meditation.
When I don't pray. I get a bad luck. I just meet people that are not good luck in the same way. People I don't think I would meet if I were 'protected'. Life just coincidentally works out a bit worse.
Which is what happened here. One by one small little temptations crept in. I was eating chocolate. I had some wine with my communion, as I felt stressed, and wine a bit later. Then I didn't meditate one of the days, thereby breaking a streak. Caffeine stops me sleeping normally after a short while. I am just not quite as rested. I just can't quite get to a normal level of relaxation. Which I am feeling now. I am feeling the level of relaxation below what it would have been had I had a bar of chocolate.
It's just a slight thing that leads to another detuning thing and another. But it started with stopping prayer.
I realise this is a very self centered post .While I do mix my experiences with what I am saying in most posts. This has been fully based on myself. But I do think that we all do experience this in some manner. Readers here are most likely to be of this kind of leaning. For you, it might not be caffeine or alcohol that creates the problem. Many people barely respond to caffeine it seems to me. But we all do have our equivalent temptations. And the spiritual journey that we are on is important. Especially as we get it right and thereby, have more power so the negative effects of yielding to temptation are more costly on ourselves and others.
I am hoping I am getting to the end of these little experiments and will eventually be able to just pray everyday and meditate, either very frequently or every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment