So, successes.
A few nights ago I went to the gym. I will probably have to take a break from it. My medical condition is known for not being as quick to recover. This feels bad but it is what it is.
I am get insights from the gym. Often. Insights it does not feel I would normally have. Insights like 'so on so is jealous', when the evidence was clearly there I just didn't want to see it. I have very often mentioned that exercise gives me these kinds of insights and my theory is that, in a man, maybe in a woman too, but I can't speak for women. But in a man, stresses create a mental building block of a kind of information that allows a person to conform in a sense. So, the stress will give me a commitment to not seeing that a bunch of people don't like me as an example. That I am in a room with a bunch of people that dislikes me. This is a danger to me, perhaps not in modern times but in our ancestral past.
Then when I do exercise. I will suddenly realise all the little signs these people did not like me. Because all the anxiety that is wrapped up in my muscles. All the adrenaline in my blood (even if this is years later) is suddenly cleared.
Considering my background, and it is not completely pleasant. It is a bit dysfunctional. I have a medical condition that was badly controlled for years. I have a commitment to right wing politics even though I live in a very left wing area and I have been socially ostracised from pretty much every job and social group I have ever been in. Several workplaces they have arranged huge get togethers and invited everyone, (about thirty people), but me, and exclusively me.
Human Design Theory.
This is probably why I started blogging to be honest. This is probably why I still blog. I have identified that a part of why I became so intense with that kind of information is because I was seeking a belonging in those communities to offset the constant bullying in my real life.
I am not saying that these emotions are not the standard thing for people to experience given these experiences. But, the perceptual filter of the human design not self being anger, fits with my understanding of my mentality here. I am angry about this. And the anger, has become "layered". I got this term from Ra Uru Hu when he was talking about Projectors and the layering of their bitterness. For me, I think I have the same kind of layering, but it is not bitterness, as I am not a Projector. It is the layering of anger.
So my way forward is the gym! Sitting at those weight machines and pushing forward to transfer that anger. Psychologically into insight, and physically into muscle. It would make sense if that, on a sociological level men experience a lot of stress from low status. That this is a good route for many men.
The way it works for me then is that I go to the gym. I have insights into things that I am avoiding. Insights into why a person who screwed me over does justifiably deserve to be avoided, a bad thing about them when I have only seen good things. That kind of thing. But the point is to draw all the anger out of my subconscious. This is my process.
So the process involves me feeling... More angry. More clarity at the anger I have always known is there and maybe, just maybe, I will unblock myself enough that I can actually create music again. That I will have something to sing about!
At the moment, it might be the heat. I have been thinking of stuff to say. I have some stuff I want to say. But this subject is all I am going to talk about in this blog. As the anger is still too powerful.
No comments:
Post a Comment