Friday, 28 August 2026

Gate 59, todays transit.

Oof, had a couple of days where I just was not sleeping properly. Four days of either very bad (physical medical issue) or lack of sleep. In quite the anxiety state. But I slept last night. Hallelujah. 

The issue I was having, although it seemed like a very physical issue. It had a very physical cause and effect. Once I did a Communion. I had a big insight into a decision I had made. Then I slept properly. I cannot prove the emotional issue was responsible for the sleep issue. But it seemed to be. 

Anyway, this is the human design for the eclipse of today. I have reflected on this previously. But now we have actually gotten here, I have more insight into it.

Trying to figure it out before, I realise I have not put enough emphasis on the 59th gate.

Two people in my life, in which there was a long term issue of sorts. One of them a conflict, another was a communication issue. But both people involved had... the gate 6 in a prominent part of their chart. 

In one instance, the one keeping me awake, it was probably me that was wrong. In the other, well, the only thing I had to do was tell the truth. 

I imagine that this eclipse has something to do with Lindsay Clancy on a larger level. Since she is the main thing happening politically she would be hooking into the transits. But I can't really see where she is here. 

The women supporting Lindsay, whom are really getting pushback now. Having their boyfriends break up with them and things. The feminists. These people might be shown by the gate 6 which the gate 59 is receiving. Feminism is very like 'starting a fight' (conflict, gate 6), and then most of the time people won't push back. This time, with the Lindsay Clancy issue, they are pushing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment