Wednesday 21 January 2015

What's good in the world?





The last post was full of 'negative wisdom' and it's not really where it's at is it?
-
What's good in the world? Music. That's something that's good. I don't know why things are so difficult metaphysically. Familly. That's a good thing.
-
But to create a society like we truly deserve? I don't know how we go about doing that. Possibly to get a more complete picture it would be good to look at the astrology of all involved.
-
My vibration is a bit lower because I've casually looked at a bit of news and I've eaten chocolate. That goes against my current veganism :). There are basic everday tasks I am meant to be engaging in that I'm not doing. While I have been having my most recent crisis it has seemed very obvious to me how negative everything is. And how positive the little bits of positivity are.

No comments:

Post a Comment