Friday 30 January 2015

Overwhelmed.

-
-
I have friends and family that love me and things are very sheltered for me in comparison to a good deal of the people out there.
-
But, I am finding things difficult. Because with the spiritual forces now going through me, things in my head are incredibly alert. I am in a different place than I was before.
-
Subtle pieces of bullying, or not always bullying, subtle places where energy exchanges seems to be misdirected in some fashion where I feel I have to put slightly more force into a situation than I am comfortable with. These repetitive events are making me tired.
-
Bring4th is a good example. It is the least negative of the available examples. Which start off somewhere and cause loads of ripples.
-
With Bring4th, the energy I was giving into my blog caused a tiredness in me. I was giving a lot of energy but was not really getting anything back. And when I asked for something back from bring4th, they were patronising to me. So the energy exchange was less than favourable to me. Better if I can work out the earlier chakras. Home, money etc. A place where if I feel compelled to share my feelings with someone that person cannot go and then get angry with me if they feel what I have to say is unusual in some way.
-
There are other people I have felt intuitively guided to phone and other situations where I have felt angry. But I am getting too tired to fight in each one of these. I only have so much fight in a land where I am constantly ignored. Some part of me is. Not aggressively, but ignored nonetheless. Where the output is giving me a kind of 'decline'.
-
There are good things. There are plans. There is hope. I am going up to a place where my vibration is higher than it was and these things bother me more now. There are plans and commitment to living life. There is also the commitment to not being bullied by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment