Thursday 15 January 2015

Don't meditate.



That's what my guidance said: Don't meditate.
-

Starting to see things differently now. Starting to think differently. The reason I am not to meditate is that I've simply absorbed too much spiritual catalyst. Perhaps it's all about acting spontaneously at the moment.
-

Starting to clean up. I wake up at the moment and my first thought is usually to do with something in the real world. And I'm going to be making improvements to my appearance. Or not as the case may be. Thinking of shaving.
-

I have been lamenting my redefining myself as the next incarnation of Don Elkins. I was wondering whether something that comes through with all these lives is archetypal. Only one life reincarnates, at least according to Newtons books. But I have a lot of fear around past life regressions and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment