Thursday 15 January 2015

Suppression.



I've received a message from Plenum on Bring4th telling me they have changed a part of one of my blogs in order to remove a paragraph, where I outlined the thrust of my problem with the forum and also added onto the end 'Go fucking die'. That last bit fair enough. But the anger I expressed there I had a right to and I really did find it very insulting when people passively aggressively asked questions. This infers that what I am trying to express is less than legitimate (I should have written this 20 minutes ago when the anger was still raw, that sentence would not have been so nice).
-

Trying to keep this fire alive inside me. So anyway, it is time for me to close this blog as well now. When I had expressed the anger on that blog I felt like as long as they had heard what I was trying to say, then it was fine, I can carry on saying stuff here; (even though I have almost zero pageviews, but not zero, I almost feel a little bad for the one or so people reading this).
-

But it's not OK if they are going to take away my right to my anger, and indirectly, the emotions that originated it. It only becomes blocked and angry since what started out as a service to others idea got blocked.
-

So here's me signing off again. Like I said I feel the higher forces have my back again. I do not want to be in service to bring4th. I am removing my service from those people. I don't know what's next, but I know indirectly, I will serve my greater interest, which is partly to do with that past life.

No comments:

Post a Comment