Thursday 15 January 2015

Inconjuncts?



Good, no one is reading. I essentially have had enough of a lot of this. (But I do like readers. No one be offended :).)
-

I woke up this morning. My thoughts are grounded. My head is clear. I am capable of reading something and not immediately reproducing it. It all hinges around that past life. I have had a dream that talks about music, and has said quite frankly that I am wasting my time, and even questions whether my life path in music can be done anymore.
-

But, I feel good. To an extent I hope I have solved something. Learned something. So that if and when this all happens again. On another planet or whatever, something will have been solved enough that I won't have to repeat the whole experience ad-verbatim. For instance, when I was young I was bullied and that made me have to reach out and express my feelings. Which should have become a habit more now and should have at least solved something partially.
-

Astrology, isn't that cool. I have remembered the Human Design Chart essentially gives a good reason why me and Carla would never, ever repeat anything in the real world, even communication. Since Don and Carla had nine links in their human design charts. Me and Carla only have, ONLY have the two south node connections I described. Also, in synastry, we have a lot of inconjuncts and inconjuncts are not completely pleasant aspects. You have to do things indirectly with inconjuncts. Which means Carla could probably read my blog without issue, because that is indirect.
-

There we go. Emotion. I'm feeling bad and so I should be. My life path is taking on a broken course.

No comments:

Post a Comment