Wednesday 21 January 2015

The ascendency of emotion.





Well. Things are shifting for me. Whether on some level everything is OK I don't know. I have a lot of fear but that's not the end of the world.
-


Talking about a kind of 'negative wisdom' because that's what I feel that it becomes when a 'wisdom being', perhaps fifth density, enters the scene with new wisdom and those surrounding them try and push them down, 'put them back in the box'. So to speak. This is not seriously negative to any great degree most of the time. But any break from complete positivity becomes a little bit of negative wisdom. At least in theory. Where the sixth density entities prefer 'lack of love' to 'love', can be very simple.
-


Watching question time which is a political show. There is a historian on there called David Starky. I've seen his perspective being represented before. He is a real smart guy who steps on others toes quite a lot. I DEFINITELY don't agree with everything he says (although perhaps that is premature), but a part of Question Time has shown what it is sometimes like when trying to bring wisdom in.


The panel were discussing a question of an older man and younger woman where the girl apparently very determinedly decided to chase the guy and he succumbed. The rest of the panel got on their moral highground horse and didn't discuss the issue apart from as 'concerned parent's.' David Starky said, and tried to make a rational point, that there is a great deal of difference between sexual maturity and to evaluate the girls behaviour on a theoretical level, outside the situation which he conceded to have the agreed upon moral outrage.
-


What he said was simply started to shift the perspective towards what the girl was doing in a small way, nothing big. Just lets look at the actual facts of the case. And then he was shouted down. By both the panel and the crowd (whom I would've loved to have backed up Starky.) This gets more complicated if you were imagine the girl as sixth and the guy as fifth. Therefore somewhat 'commanded' by her energy. Although free will is of course always present.
-


My point being that bringing something forward and being shouted down is an experience I have had before and at around 44 minutes of the question time, we see how it is. Knee jerk, knee jerk, knee jerk. Can't look at the wisdom.
-


Another thing I remember about another Question Time was once when he was on before and everyone was talking 'knee jerk' about Syria and the episode ended with David saying that Syria had a properly financed military that was large and capable and that's why the United States won't attack Syria.
-


But, this attitude will have it's day of reckoning. I feel a little bit supressed by certain people. Although profoundly, profoundly grateful to others. Things are nice and easy but nice and easy is bad to me. I need to get on with things, and feel a little trapped. The point with this day of reckoning is that I have always felt pushed inside myself and that my wisdom is not being allowed to be expressed. But one day I have always wanted my wisdom to have to be looked at. I don't feel that so violently anymore as I did when I was younger and trying to heal my diabetes.
-


But, ideally I would like to raise to a level where I could make a real difference. Perhaps music singer/ songwriter would be good. That way if I'm walking around as a Dylan fame (although not style) type of person then people give you a certain ascendency but I would not want only music to be my metaphysical backbone. The idea is that once the light starts to filter in, people won't be able to lie so much anymore. And some of these sixth density entities that would 'stand against' the truth for reasons of personal preference, what will happen then?
-


Seriously though, they'd probably discover the love at this point as well. To me, I know this intuitively, the shift will not be sudden, it will be gradual.

No comments:

Post a Comment