Saturday 17 January 2015

Sending love to society.



Cool. There is a strange sort of peace. All is quiet on the Western front.
-



And that's the problem isn't it. All is quiet. I am very upset about the way the world is going, and I've had an insight.
-



Another of the very many triggers that I have been looking at as to why things suddenly went tits up a few months before things really went tits up. Don't have any idea about the relevance of that crude metaphor, I suppose the woman is on top in this scenario?
-



Anyway, another of the things I did was I stopped doing meditations of sending love to newspapers, bankers, politicians etc. I didn't take this seriously but recently I've suddenly begun to take it VERY seriously. Because that was when I started getting Annunaki in my dreams, when I stopped. That was also the last thing we heard from Brittany Lynn before she went and joined the negative side with a passion. (Until just recently).
-



So, I might be doing that again. I started doing it and I have felt a lot better. A lot more grounded. I feel extremely angry about the way the world is going. That there is so much 'fascism', there is so much that the media hide from us that it has gotten ridiculous and I am really angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment