Thursday 22 January 2015

Living a real life.





Man I feel crap.
-
There was a girl at the supermarket I didn't talk to. I should've. If I am trying to have a go at life I should have. This is the low vibrational behaviour I can't accept. If there were only one. I feel a dullness at the moment.
-
Then when I got home I wondered if posting on the blog was the negative equivalent of the positive energy I would have applied with the girl.
-
This is all creating problems. It seems to me being in love is one of the most powerful positively polarised experiences. If I was in love it would all be good :).
-
This isn't negative though this post. I feel a lifting. Maybe a technique I use to get out of the fact that I will experience the occasional negatively polarised energy in this world.
-
Although I do feel a deliberate effort to avoid my best friend and my mother. Whom seem to hate me more and more recently, although with my best friend this is incredibly subtle. There is not much that I perceive that I can do about that though.
-
The thing though is not doing a set action that is decided, it's doing what I know I should do in accord with my intuition in the moment. Once I start doing things, it will hopefully provide me some successes so I can do more. Eventually I will be able to make absolute waves from doing behaviours that have just been following intuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment