I have found that Nietzsche's ideas of master and slave morality, and resentment. Have been extremely useful in my life. Suddenly these are powerfully useful.
Perhaps, but not definitely. Because Nietzsche's chart and my chart interacts with illness in the same way. With problems in the body, the lower chakras are effectively switched off, and the defined Ajna goes into overdrive. Making the person into a kind of makeshift projector. Who experiences a desire to want their knowledge to be valued and to gain power that way. But without the spiritual connection of a real Projector. Who receives an invitation and doesn't have pure energy centres into the throat, or a defined sacral, getting in the way of their information processing.
The 'makeshift projector'. The needs of the Projector without the circuitry; I hypothesize leads to a kind of powerless resentment.
I am actually reading Nietzsche's work itself. I am never fully convinced a retelling of a persons philosophies is definitely accurate. I remember reading Adam Smith (the original 'free market' thinker) and Karl Marx originals in University and the passages I read seemed to diverge wildly from their reputations. Adam Smith was talking about quite strong regulations he would like to put in against banks. Even though what is said about philosophers work has been poured over by very intelligent people. There is a lot I can get from their actual writings. I hope to get through Nietzsche, Simone Weil and Kierkegaard. That is just the start.
Resentment.
This is my chart. This is relevant to the theme of 'resentment' because the "cure" for that for me seems to partly be the 21-45.
The catalyst I sometimes face, one that annoys me and one that I do not get when I pray (I think this is important and I do assign this catalyst to a temptation or negative place). One that just sucks the life out of me is women in some fashion. A few weeks ago it was a very married looking blonde with massive cans that seemed to want to talk. And today, it was a younger girl, although I did not see her face, who sat right close to me and then when the 'event' we were at ended just walked away quickly. Not giving me the opportunity to so much as smile at her.
With the lack of attractive women and sexual opportunities in my life. With the utter uphill battle this would be if I were to ever pursue this seriously. (Need to lose weight and a lot more, I would need, in truth, pretty astounding good luck!) These are really uncomfortable experiences. Men are designed to orbit women in a way. Every bit of energy a man puts into self improvement, the muscles are to protect woemn and look attractive to women. This is why mens self help doesn't include so many statements of self worth. Because women are to judge that, and they do so very arbitrarily. Men orbit women, put them 'in the kitchen' so to speak. Look after them and women orbit the children they have. Even though that is not precisely how it always goes in the modern world. That is a big part of how we are evolutionarily adapted to relate.
I have a difficult past in this area. A fertile opportunity to 'resentment'. As a lot of people apparently do. The problem with having any kind of difficulty with women as a guy is that women are an untouchable class that cannot be criticised (outside of the manosphere of course). Out of five of my main jobs. Two of those I was viciously and deliberately socially excluded by women. To the extent that every other person at the place socialised and I was exclusively not invited - for years on end in both cases. The remaining jobs were... three, "all male" (my favourite job, even though it was low status). Four, immigrants, where I didn't talk to anyone because people barely knew English (I also liked this one, for about half the time I was there). And lastly, a very female environment where management didn't like me. So the same kind of thing in reference to exclusion, I was deliberately treated worse than everyone else there in proveable and obvious ways, but the women on the ground floor didn't have anything against me.
Outside of that is not much better. In my regular life. Not much better. No female friendships. I did have one that killed herself (a few months after our friendship ended. It would not look good if this had been during our friendship!) Most women in my personal life that I could have potentially socialised with have responded with condescension and made very clear that this was not something they wanted.
I have also, practically, aged out of where these social situations are likely and that I have the energy for them. The women at one of the jobs where I was socially excluded the worst, with deliberate cruelty, will never get any particular consequence for how they behaved towards me.
There is a strong 'diffusion of responsibility' as to how women behave. A single instance of crappy behaviour is often... Quite understandable. Not even crappy by strict definitions. The girl I saw today that moved on and didn't want to talk to me. Is completely her right. There is nothing really off about that. But add these things up over a long period of time and it starts to feel like some sort of response is necessary. Or even if it is not possible due to a position of powerlessness. I have no power to respond to these women. It is worth noting, just simply to validate my own emotions. That to be able to respond would be positive.
A woman not responding to a personal message on its own is not a big deal. But when you add it to a long list it becomes generalised. For instance, in the below tweet. This seems like a reasonable reaction to circumstance, correct? But the subtext here is that if a man is in a position of low status. And lower status men are obviously less likely to have girlfriends than high status men (and she would relate to a man who was in her friendgroup due to being one of her girlfriends boyfriends! Or a high status boss she had to relate to.) So in practice, this means that her, and the women she discusses it as being a universal principle. Have a more negative attitude, and one that is carried out in the real world, towards men of low status.
Which we know from experience. But even pointing this obvious thing out gets people upset.
I also, as a general principle. Do not owe women anything collectively if they have not given me anything collectively (including respect). This is not so important for me because as someone that has a chronic health condition, it is unlikely I would be well enough to defend a woman if she was targeted to be beaten or raped. But I can understand how other men do not have that responsibility either.
Ah, I am quite proud of this chain of reasoning. It is a difficult thing to articulate often!
Slave morality.
This, what I have said, is what I have to work with. This is my past experience with women. The raw material I have to draw conclusions from. I do have a very positive relationship with my mother though, and that is arguably a more important relationship than any I have just referenced.
I mentioned previously how the worst sides of myself seem to be drawn out by doing energy work on myself. There is nothing good about this. I wrote down in my journal when the feeling was fresh a huge amount of things that showed how everything was going wrong. I could write an article with this information and with any connected research at a later date. These are the signs when someone is on or off their spiritual path.
One thing I noticed is that I was able to carry out the appearance of doing the things I normally do. But without the attendance usefulness. An example. I started reading philosophy a bit more in this energy healing time. But I actually USE philosophy way more when I am my real self. I have found that thinking isn't really exclusively cerebral. The reason I am motivated to write this blog is a feeling. I feel passionate and powerful relevance to Nietzsche's concept of Master and Slave morality. The impulse to work out if his ideas on life constituted a "meaning of life" as he, and other philosophers, say it does.
The reading of philosophy detached from that is just an "isn't this interesting", and I suppose "aren't I clever for knowing this?"
A similar thing went for music. In the 'slave morality' frame of the energy work. I was thinking a lot about writing fiction stories and when I played, it was coming together almost like classical guitar. But once I was into my 'real self'. I feel passionately engaged with music and have no instinct to play less then presently. I was back to scales and loving blues music. The previous classical music kind of meandering was quickly gone.
The resentments of the above though, is why I mentioned, in this article about Nietzsche's views. All of that on women. The experience earlier today, though it was short lived. Pushed me straight into "slave morality" and the anger at feeling low status and having women... make that case... subtly of course; and with endless plausible deniability.
This is all completely real information. These are legitimate grievances, built on a solid foundation of reasoning as stated. But they still completely disappear in a more healthy state.
Master Morality.
I don't know whether I really like a term as 'Grandiose' as 'Master Morality'. But there is a clear opposition to that slave morality mindset. That is what I am talking about here.
The other day, when flipping out of the feeling from the energy work. During the energy work or 'slave morality' mindset. I had made a long, very sensitive comment on a human design youtube video. It was to a guy actually. This had clear 'Makeshift Projector' energy to it. I reasoned out why his video was good and added some of my own insights onto his chart. I also felt generally annoyed that I probably wasn't going to get a response.
But then when I slipped into my 'real self'. Stopped the energy work and did more exercise. I could not believe that I had bothered with something so irrelevant. I deleted the comment. I was no longer interested in it, and I would no longer say what I had said. The comment was 'alien' to me in a sense. I would not comment on his chart. That is obviously not a good thing to do and not something I care about. If he has his own answer as to why something is. It is his own answer.
In the 'Makeshift Projector' place, I get upset with so called bad treatment and hope I can get back at everyone somehow. In my real state, or my master morality. There is nothing I care about less. I simply do not care about these people. I feel great about the gym, the Law of One and other things, and that's all I need.
It is an irony. That in order for me to not be petty. In order for me to NOT care about revenge. I have to be far MORE ruthless, not less.
The process after having the girl sit next to me from earlier was as follows. I went home and tried to reason myself out of it. Mildly effective. I read the Law of One. Massively effective. I prayed, and I consider that catalyst a good one to make sure I am praying in the morning and not running into those sorts of women.
And finally, after the prayer. I wondered if I could take any of these emotions and make great music out of them. Like plugging lyrics into this kind of song:
Youtube: Red Grey Matter: Eva Carboni: July 6th 2019:
https://youtu.be/BBP0B0hVXUk?si=uUEwG5jnCKMJnBho
An interesting point. The singer this channel is aggressively promoting at the moment. Is AI! Had me fooled for a while!
You can imagine a good song being able to be made out of these kinds of emotions. All of that longing and such.
Anyway, that's all I've got for the moment!


No comments:
Post a Comment