Todays video: Psychology with Dr Ana: Does Gen Z have a puritanical problem?: Video created on: October 7th 2026:
https://youtu.be/UguB2U7EHdo?si=RjsK5k2p3mAkzsqx
I also want to talk about this general theme. It is important I think. I do believe in a Q narrative. I do believe that the world we are told exists in the Law of One, the one with Extra terrestrials and a bunch of other stuff. Does exist.
This... changes things a little bit. Socially and philosophically. My idea of what the future is going to be impacts on my philosophy and because I do believe what I do. In the event of a Q narrative I DO believe people who have behaved a certain way all their life will suddenly change. I do believe that events can bring down pressure that is strong enough to completely change how people relate to the world.
Real world thoughts:
So on that video from Dr Ana. I think this is a very important thing to realise in order to "keep your ear to the ground" in a sense.
Gen Z are far more puritanical than previous generations. There are many, many things that I think might influence this. I think it is worth reflecting on the experience of these younger generations because me, as an mid to older millennial. Really stopped thinking about how people construct the world after I left that period in my life. But it is an important thing to know. I had never really considered how things like social media might effect youngsters now:
Based on what Dr Ana has said. That Gen Z are more puritanical. She specifically related this to "woke" culture. But it seems to me it would be on both sides. Gen Z women are trending hard left and Gen Z men are trending hard right. Gen Z, in general, are not drinking alcohol. Both sides in general are puritanical. Since liberals have the woke era and Communist style thought policing. Young men have Conservative attitudes.
These are some of the reasons I think this could be. This is not going to be specifically to puritanism. Although it will focus on it. It will also be to the general issues the generation faces.
A) The introduction of politics to a generation far too young.
In the UK, in 2016. Brexit in the UK, and Trump in the US, was advertised. Pushed by the left primarily. Onto very young people. This was about my introduction to real politics. I had already done most of a politics degree. But had still not engaged in it seriously. Perhaps because my psychology didn't lend itself to leftist indoctrination the University professors were trying to push.
it is a cold thing politics. Any real exploration of it is the study of clandestined creepy groups and all sorts of criminal things. it is the study of manipulation and how many innocent people can be manipulated. It is the study of utter focus on power and utter selfishness.
I spent my college years blissfully unaware of politics. But at that age. I did have the fanaticism that comes with an undeveloped moral world view. One that has not experience or detachment and thinks everything is super important. One that considers its view correct because it cannot perceive the virtue outside of it often.
For me, I think that being engaged with politics, and all its poison. Would have seriously messed up my life. But nowadays, Gen Z, many of which were born in the 2000's. Making them 16 when these events happened. They have been radicalised.
B) The introduction of social media:
Ana mentioned this in her video. When I was young, there was a lot of freedom. There was a lot of excitement and if you went out clubbing. You danced. We did not have smartphones. Facebook really started up when I was perhaps 17.
Gen Z have had the camera on them all of their lives thus far. As young as 10 pretty much everything has been captured. The constant fear creates a communist esque perfectionism most likely.
C) The 2008 crash.
I used to ask people a lot what their plans were in life. Their ambitions. I often got good responses from this. People were always excited about something and appreciated being asked. But a few years after 2008 (Like, roughly 2010 when women and men are recorded as politically diverging wildly). I noticed peoples ambitions had been crushed and the question brought up sullen resistance, so I stopped asking.
D) The rampant discrimination of the left and its effect on masculinity.
One of the things that I am convinced makes life worth living is masculine passion. Women like it as well. They may say they do not and that this or that man is "arrogant" or whatever. But they are excited with it. It is also how innovation happens and how a society moves forward technologically.
For a long time now, and the left, having really won this part of the culture war. The left have been waging a war on masculinity. Everything is 'toxic'. There was 'metoo'. And there is diversity hiring making sure white man cannot get jobs.
This has a chilling and long term sociological effect. Men do not fantasize about having a better life. Those fantasies do not involve women (who are often so feminist and resentful they would seem to not want to be involved anyway). So obviously this can lead to a chilling and puritanism.
Also because, the millennials, in a sense. Learned from their Boomer parents. The joys of taking life easy. This was kind of a wisdom that was not shared since they had not status with which to bring Gen Z along with them!
E) The degeneracy of millennials.
Millennials. Are really quite intense. There really is a lot of drugs going around. I remember a woman telling me she had never gone for a night out and not been offered cocaine. Weed, and way, way stronger things, are huge. I have heard of the most debauched parties. I have also heard Gen Z people reflect this attitude to me. Notably with the vaccine they found it hypocritical for Millennials say that they did not want to put one in their body when Gen Z don't believe Millennials are that discriminating in other parts of their lives.
F) The weirdness of Gen X.
There is a lot of stuff said about Boomers. I have mostly seen the positive side of Boomers to be fair. There is a certain ability to be able to handle life if you have a good grip on hedonism. I have found Gen X to be neurotic and Nihilistic (When I see them on X, they are always showing off about their Nihilism!). I haven't engaged with them a lot and do not know a lot about them in general. But I think it's worth mentioning.
The coming shift.
I had way more 'substance' to go into this article. I was thinking recently how hell for leather a 25 year old fitness influencer is that I follow. But I think these points capture enough of what I am trying to say.
I showed at the beginning a tweet from someone that talks about the supposed coming 'shift'. That, as I also mentioned. Does make sense to me.
I was reading the Crucifixion of Esmerelda Sweetwater the other day. It's kind of a prequel to the Law of One. A fictional story that discusses a lot of the concepts the Law of One also does. I realised, after reading it, (it focuses a lot on how the negative twists spiritual laws in order to operate). I realised that I have an assumption within myself that I can save people more than I can. Yes, having someone like me nearby with any societal change. Someone that they trust and lives in the real world with them. But also, that is knowledgeable about these entire areas. That is good.
But you cannot really protect someone from the impact, the societal revealing of absolute horror that this kind of political change will bring. In a way, that book, the Crucifixion of Esmerelda Sweetwater. It describes the process that a lot of people have gone through in order to take on societal beliefs. Their own free will was used against them. It was slow, cunning and powerful. But it trapped that being within it.
The breaking of that will be traumatising. The societal effects have been massive to create Gen Z as they currently are and I wonder how much they will change if this were to all go down.



No comments:
Post a Comment