I have had a couple of successes. I am continuing to think over the Session 5.2 of the Law of One healing guidance.
A) I mentioned jealousy before. In thinking over jealousy. I was trying to find its opposite. The opposite is that you want others to be jealous of you. Or that you enjoy the ways others are jealous of you. Well I get that emotion strongly. I felt the desire that others be jealous of me and I recognised the emotion and immediately flipped it in becoming jealous of others. I consciously tried to think of the good things of others I might be jealous of.
And... it worked. I brought the balance of those two things together! Immediately both feelings were gone. The desire that others be jealous of me is something I have experienced a lot.
B) Following on from that. It is hard to keep my mind on this kind of thing. When I go back to the Law of One now I will be beyond this specific passage. I don't habitually think that emotionally. Or, perhaps I do, and like everyone it is unconscious. But the next thing I could think of was 'humiliation'. I feel humiliated sometimes in that my life is kind of... very domestic/ basic/ boring. I could not think of an opposite to this... The desire to humiliate others? Perhaps humility? Having a different perspective on the same situation is relevant.
I was listening to Richard Grannon, and he talks about journalling and then you find the emotional base of that. Using an emotion wheel. To make the emotion more complex. So in the example of worthless, or inferior. (Not that far away from humiliation, oh wait, humiliated is here in the anger section. I didn't see it before). These emotions of worthless and inferior might go down to weak and insecure, and then down to fearful.
C) Outside of that though. Constantly going to the gym is an amount of emotional change that is pretty powerful. I deliberately thought of someone that has been a big upset in my life on the way home. Someone that condescends to me. I genuinely couldn't bring myself to care. It was good!
Anyway, that's all I have to say for the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment