Things have been a bit strange for me lately.
I cannot describe the force of bad luck that has met me recently. Dates changed. Not able to pick up a prescription. Shop workers annoyed at me for no reason. The dog getting ill etc.
This might be due to resistance to changing my medication. Perhaps anxiety is causing bad feedback.
For that reason, I am going to branch out a bit in this blog into the political area. I have thoughts that I am working on in relation to theological or philosophical teachings. But not to sit with or articulate them.
Consequences
Two things have come in the news recently and I think there is possibly a similarity in these:
A) The Lindsay Clancy trial and the issue of womens position and feminism.
B) A major UK incident happened yesterday where there were protests against arriving immigrants in Dover.
The similarity is that both headlines potentially lead to the escalation of these issues such that there is actually some real world consequence.
Since Lindsay Clancy. A lot of women that just repeat dysfunctional and tyrannical woke dogma are having men break up, or even divorce in relationships. (This is separate from the details of the case, purely how it is being reflected into the populace at large).
Gloria Steinem. An initiator of feminism and an elite gender inversion (a biological man), has died a week or so ago. Which could be symbolic.
There are also issues like this finally coming up:
Hardly "equality" is it?
With the Dover issue. Rupert Lowe did a post recently:
The idea that the bureaucrats that are usually so above any sort of consequences would personally be liable is very interesting.
Personal change.
For me personally. Perhaps I am getting older or perhaps this is due to the gym recently. I feel way more connected to the 'real world'. And that the habit of thinking with less anxiety than I previously had is slowly changing me.
A lot of people got upset at this tweet from Trump:
It's all kind of tiring and it feels like I need to adapt to a world, emotionally; where people DO NOT get consequences for their actions, in general. Feels like it is the only way to stay sane and the incredibly intense fantasies that I had about consequences coming in my youth were all a waste of energy.
It's still worth noticing and observing though. I have often thought previously that political events might be reflected in the astrological transits. What happens to individuals as shown by transits happens to larger groups as shown by transits. If Mars is transiting something. That transit shows up in a persons life as say, an ambitious person showing up. In politics, that might be an entire political party or country being ambitious.
So perhaps this tendency towards consequence is starting to reflect in our real life too?


No comments:
Post a Comment