Wow, I have done a lot of stuff for me. I realise that it is not necessarily a great deal for others. But what with my reduced physical health it was very productive. Yesterday, from 1 am through to 7pm. I was on my feet doing stuff all day. Washing, Laundry, a lot of cooking, walking the dog.
This is relevant because it is a potential benefit from the self improvement attempt I was mentioning in the last post. I.e. the energy increase might have been from NoFap, and from the gym in general. Even though I did not go to the gym on this day despite wanting to. I did some visualised gym instead. Apparently it's good for the muscles! I actually felt like the visualised gym tired me out a bit, as pathetic as that sounds!
I wanted to mention this all around good video:
Youtube: Richard Beaumont: Generators Often Forget This ONE Thing.
https://youtu.be/RoG8Qi1thkw?si=yZjEjfIJvoJrlBjs
I made a comment about a friend of mine on this video, a pure Generator. This friend is self employed and spends a lot of his time doing labouring kind of work. Heavy physical work. Not like... building site. Bricklaying or anything. But... almost that. Plenty of hammering things, climbing ladders etc.
After the amount of exercise I did yesterday I will need an entire day to recover. I find by checking myself. I have already done prayers. I will need more sleep or just lying down, meditation. Etc. But the food is prepared that allows me to do that. The guy I just mentioned would not need to rest the next day after that amount of work. Or far higher levels of physical work. In fact, he habitually does not have the next day off after those levels of physical work. He habitually does energetically demanding things after work.
One of the things that I love about the Human Design is that it continually brings attention to a fact that is very basic. But also, unbelievably profound, and something that for some reason we tend to not reflexively consider. People are so different to us. It allows a great deal of stuff. Like, it allows me to consider others more favourably who lack the qualities I do have! In my chart is, (unsurprisingly), a great amount of cerebral energy, a great amount of will power that has throat access.
This is an extremely positive thought direction I think. This counteracts some of the patterns of my childhood I have identified. It would seem to me to counteract a lot of messed up patterns in life. For instance, envy and jealousy. For people to feel and really value what they are, as read from the chart, would make them less envious of others!
Homogenisation.
Also, as I think of my life. I realise that this is a value that I have absorbed as well. The homogenised viewpoint is a kind of "best of all types" approach. But the results of none of them. Let me explain. The mainstream view is a kind of Thatcherite perspective of 'just go out and make it happen' in relation to work say. But also, if you watch any movies and things. The characters are predictably Generators. So they are building their lives in a very standard kind of way. The romance, the this and that of work. The conflict and resolution. Building is happening (romance, music focused). Or has happened in the past but is now partially destroyed (action hero movies). So the mainstream also wants you to be a 'builder'.
I have noticed previously that Manifestor actors are extraordinarily rare. They are less shown in TV shows than in the rest of the population per capita. In fact, I can name one in a TV show at the moment of this writing. I have done the charts of most of the actors in shows like Star Trek Deep Space Nine and Star Trek Voyager. All Generators, with a few Projectors (such as Benjamin Sisko from DS9). They act and feel like generators as well. People can only act like a character that is their same type because... what else is there? There is nothing else to draw from but their own energy. But Star Trek gets a lot of its appeal from the tribal, animalistic way the senior staff are "bonded" together. You can see it in those shows. You can see how all the Voyager crew how Generator and animalistic like they all are. Odo, chief O'Brien from DS9, etc.
I will go into what we can learn from the very few Manifestors on TV. But why is this? It could be one of two things I suppose. Either Manifestors in general cannot tolerate the groupthink of liberal Hollywood, and so the actors are ostracised. Or, and I prefer this interpretation. The scripts intuitively do not accommodate the kind of characters a Manifestor naturally takes to.
So the exceptions. John McGinley from Scrubs. This character is known to be a loner, hostile, and kind of aggressive. I was talking to a really unpleasant and passive aggressive person on Stefan Molyneuxs twitter recently, and I finally applied one of that characters dressing down insult sessions in a good context:
"Wow, that's intelligent. You have the brain power to light up a city. Not a real city mind you. But definitely an ant city whose government has recently passed a set of stringent energy conservation laws".
I wonder if that is one of those things I find funny that no one else really does. I cracked up re- writing that. It is so unneccessarily petty!
Other examples are Johnny Depp. For instance, in Pirates of the Caribbean. Another would be Chad Boswick of Black Panther.
This article is part one I realise because. I need to go to bed. I also realise that there is more I need to say on this since I need to bring in the Projector. So it will be longer than I expected. The ultimate point I am trying to get to is plotting out the position of the Projector and the Manifestor if the Generators are the builders as said in this video.
No comments:
Post a Comment