Tuesday 3 February 2015

Come on here to outlet.

-
-
I've come on here just in general. Not to say anything important.
-
The vultures are circling. I am becoming increasingly trapped. Little things are being de- tuned. Relationships with friends are becoming more difficult. Plans to escape my situation are becoming directly challenged. Polarity is being forcibly dropped as though a vampire came down to suck out the electronic 'charge', the thing that makes the polarity.
-
There is no hope at this point, I mean, we adapt don't we. So I may be able to bring it back together. Go volunteering to get a reference (although I might not need to). Get a job, move out. Perhaps sing a few songs at open mic night. But in order to have a good life, I suppose what we need is a mission and a clear path to higher realms. And just the simple things. Confidence. Confidence to do basic things without feeling too low to do them.
-
Life could be interesting if things unfolded. I suppose there is always free will. For even if there is something that feels 'not good' or whatever, there is the free will choice to experience the positive, service to others side of this all.

No comments:

Post a Comment