Saturday 7 February 2015

Sex deprivation in men.

-
-
I have to say, this is not an article I ever expected to write. Astrology, the Illuminati, deep metaphoric things with deeply powerful forces (so called) maybe. But this. it's terrible.
-
But, I'm not just talking about sex deprivation. But the fact that I have not been masturbating for over a month and the effect is starting to be really strong.
-
When things started going wrong for me earlier I used to have the feelings that since I had done everything perfectly, since I was eating well, acting with compassion etc. There were no 'hooks' for negative forces to interfere if they wanted to.
-
One of the first things to go on my 'fall down' was the masturbating. I felt as though something arrived and I started having sexual ideas/ fantasies that I do not know were based on truth or not (although true things have disguised themselves in that way before).
-
But it is interesting. I have not masturbated in over a month and have not had sex. This is probably the first time I have done this successfully outside a spell at Kingston University. The effect is powerful. I feel this energy at the base of my spine moving up like some sort of kundalini. And there is some sort of animalisticness and stuckness of psychic energy. Like on some sort of etheric level there are too many doors open at the same time and the energies flowing in are getting stuck.
-
I remember sometimes when I used to walk around and 'need' girls in a sort of sensitive way. I would look at the girl, she would know the score, and it would be awkward for both of us as I walked on. Now though it is not like that. I look at the girl and she looks back directly with a kind of knowing. I don't shrink on some sort of emotional level from that 'mini- confrontation.'
-
It's a good feeling. And I am just learning to apply the energy so I can be more effective in my life. Sexual energies are the root chakra. So it is those that I am likely now to be constantly engaged with. But I wonder if with these energies the way they are I may have to put a little LESS energy into being psychic since the energies are naturally rising up my body without conscious effort.
-
Another thing, often in the past when I did masturbate I felt something, not in my favour release. Like a battle had been lost and a non positive situation could now manifest without resistance. I remember when I was just about to get chucked out of co- op feeling that.
-
I should add here, since I posted this on facebook and have hence become self conscious. That I'm not overly bothered if this dry streak is to come to an end or not. Infact, it is easy to become comfortable in complacency. I am seeking to move out of home and if that happens then perhaps I will start seeking company more. If I get a job I might meet someone etc. But I am not desperate at all, and even if I am I'm not desperate to sort the situation out.

No comments:

Post a Comment