Wednesday 4 February 2015

Lost polarity.

-
-
The stage was set. It was time to go to Open mic night and I blew it.
-
I'm starting to see a pattern though. A) Met a girl whom I neglected my intuitive 'magnet' towards, but we coincidentally started talking later and she was a musician and so I suggested we go to Open Mic night. Ai) Didn't follow that up immediately when I got home. B) Then on the day did want to go to open Mic night but since I had experienced the energy of her that was now gone, I didn't have the energy to do a good song, only to create a new 'lesser' song. Bi) Lost polarity again when I didn't go down with my new 'lesser' song.
-
If I carry on experiencing losses of polarity like this I will make no gains. I.e. Nothing will happen. I need to get myself into a position where I am constantly in a good polarised position.
-
Without the negative option there is no room to experience the positive option. That's why the game must continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment