Sunday 15 February 2015

Shooting up a vibration level.

-
-
Shooting up a vibration level.
-
From where I was a second ago. I sent an angry text to a friend that had patronised me, and which there are loads of potential energetic connections. Fully got rid of my anger and my vibration raised.
-
UKIP. The party of the so- called racist. Although that's not even slightly true now is it. Crisis in Europe, HSBC tax scandal, UKIP's first public platform and doing well in the polls. This is it, this is how it happens.
-
Recently David Wilcock said he was stepping down on the conspiracy area to focus on ascension. After that happened, or during, Mike Adams said something on naturalnews that started carrying that same vibration of conspiracy energy. Now UKIP are up and ready for an election with Jupiter direct in Leo.
-
This is good, I have a few friends, (two, three including that guy probably won't talk to again whom I just text) I have a few friends who are conspiracy theorists. And I am now in complete agreement with them. They who wouldn't turn towards David Wilcock and one who likes Alex Jones occasionally. There is now Unity.
-
To me, the pay off is being able to reveal as true, the things that I have felt. When the cabal fail, as I said in the last post, sciences, extra- terrestrials, life in general. Truth will come out and we will be SAFE with the truth. Perhaps past lives too. I would liked to have fought for the truth in my life myself, but the odds are too stacked against me. And I did fight, I was just outmatched.
-
So here we are. On a hopeful precipice of a dawn of a new civilisation. And ready for energies inside us to reveal and take over. Scary energies? No. Just our own feelings and truth.
-
But for me, perhaps the fight is the way to go in the near future. I feel a little like 'Gandalf the white' rather than 'Gandalf the grey'. For those of you who don't know, Gandalf's character had a near death experience and came back with more magickal power but less personality. His mission was that important that he was sort of taken over by the positive. I feel a little like that, or perhaps I have always been that. It is unlikely I will have a girlfriend, love, any sensible career, or even sensible spiritual path. But once that bomb is detonated. Once the final moment comes when the cabal fall and this all unravels. With any luck the energy of my life will return to lift me up. Happiness will be widespread. Perhaps some service will be performed and honesty will prevail.
-
Then we will let it all go.

No comments:

Post a Comment