Monday, 20 July 2026

3 ideas for other blog entries.

At the moment. I am not able to get my energy back to where it was. To consistently put out things like, insights on the Law of One etc. It is just not coming. 

To that end, I have a thought about something I have wanted to do for a while but just didn't feel quite right. But now it might work. There was a guy called Ryan Gable who made a youtube video against the Law of One. I watched 20 minutes and it was humorously bad. A lot of what he said was "If you asked followers of the Law of One what they think about x they would say..."... Followed by something I have never heard in my life. 

The benefit of this is that I am kind of drawing off his energy, rather than using my own.  

A second video that might do with a bit of analysis or "take down" even is that Stefan Molyneux has recently done a take down of mysticism as a concept in an X space. I could do an analysis of that. Since it is Stefan Molyneux, it is highly likely he has basically done a positive narrative. But the show is entitled "Do not F with Mysticism", so might be worth a look. 

I realised recently that the experience that eventually got me to look into the Law of One could be described as "mystical".  

I do have other things to talk about such as holes I have now poked in Aaron Abke's narrative. I watched, only a ten minute youtube where a guy pokes very meaningful holes in something Aaron Abke said. Poked holes in one of Aarons videos I really enjoyed and remembered well. And it just took actually properly reading the bible passage Aaron had selectively quoted to reveal a completely different story. It was shocking. 

But yeah, a lot of the time I have wanted to say something based on a subject and the energy has just abandoned me. I keep on thinking if I sleep the next idea will form and yet it doesn't come. But these are some ideas I have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment