Friday 12 February 2016

Why I want to leave the European Union.

Following on from a dream where I was brainstorming ideas on this with Nigel Farage, it's got me thinking.

Although this must include technical answers, and it will because that's how I think. It will also include personal reasons. Because personal reasons, even if they confess uncomfortable things, are the dry powder of any argument such as this. How does this all effect a person in the exact same position as me? Of which there are many.

Most of the people surrounding me have a subtle, or not so subtle condescension and anger towards me, which they will express. This is because I am unable to find a job and personal health conditions, and individual psychological differences (no matter how many times people say they accept difference, they do not.) Further create this impression.

What I was put here to do in my opinion. What I feel right doing, is music. It is a channeled experience and never fails to impress. However, it connects me to my deeper self, the level where acting in accord with that self is definitively needed. I cannot do this because people close to me, on my 'life path' so to speak, have had disharmonious relations, and the resultant energy blockages makes it impossible for me to channel or relax.

I cannot do music because it would open doors that cause a great deal of suffering and that a lot of people would describe as 'schizophrenic'. It is my hopes that the people that turned on me so completely, aggressively and deliberately sadistic, will pay greatly some day for their behaviour (Such people have had ample opportunity to change said behaviour and that opportunity still remains up until the point such people have to deal with me or I am dead, at which point it will become obvious that they never acted in a courageous way before they were forced to and the interaction will be darker I suspect).

So I am unemployed, and not really offering anything individual or skilled to the market. I am applying for customer service type roles. Those aspects of life that would help me in this situation in a society are currently not working I suspect, because society is not in a good place.

Jobseeking is extremely tedious. I am being made to do it again and again. Jobs I have interviewed with before this have told me that they had 80 other interviews. My patronising job centre advisor tells me 'Well how can you be that 1/80?'.

I have everything technically down perfectly. I have gone on all the customer service courses, that cover cover letters and such things. I cannot be faulted at these courses. I have done work experience, I do volunteering. When I interview I can answer questions from a level of technical perfection. Asked about customer service I use examples from many different jobs and give a multi level answer.

But I don't think these people are looking for that. They are looking for a basic emotional reality I can't provide and they are going for the candidate that gives them the most. There are small things I can't provide because of health reasons, but if they can get a candidate with 'full flexibility' and endless experience in customer service, then of course they will prefer that one.

So I cannot get a job, I sort of just 'exist', as people surrounding me dislike me, all awhile these people resent me for political views that are not like theirs and would actually solve things (for some reason I seem to attract the semi hard left) and I'm just generally met with crapness. My best friend once said that I was lazy for not being able to get a job and compared me to a 'fat person that can't stop eating'. This view of his will not change, even when he would see my jobsearch. It's simply what he prefers to think.

So, it is obvious how UKIP will solve that, but for the dull of mind, here are some:
  • The most important is that the EU/ Illuminati will go bankrupt. This is all important. While England is part of the EU we are giving money to a regime that has all sorts of political ideas it enforces that we do not agree with, such as sanction on Russia.
  • I have explained the problem with excess unskilled labour.
  • Reducing taxes on businesses to allow small business to flourish and sorting out fishing industry is a good priority. More jobs = More jobs per workers. That means that management will have to compromise on some of it's ideals rather than only going for the candidate that can offer everything (and people who immigrate here only have to work, having no other personal commitments. Unlike those here with family, or anything else that involved in having a life that might get in the way of working.)
There is not much more. I do not care about Muslims a great deal. They are the angle for some people and I do not begrudge this but they do not effect me, I live in the South of England, a rich area protected from the ghettos up North. I do support Tommy Robinsons marches since he has his own reasons.

Obviously, when I do have power of some sort, when life sorts itself out and the power starts going to those whom have been telling the truth, things will look very different from the perspective of those whom would prefer that I was wrong and 'sinful' in some way.

At which point I will have the choice of who I want to spend time with, rather than who I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment