Saturday 26 March 2016

Another dream, the future and superpowers.

I had a dream, I was Colonel O'neil. I was talking to Samantha Carter. She started reading my mind I felt it and said 'get out of there':

This says to me two things:

A) I will not be a telepath.

B) In this future superpowers will not be as intimidating as some people assume them to be because we will have power and understanding of them.

We imagine telepathy for instance in it's hollywood description rather like 'reading a book'. But if when someone started reading your mind you could feel it and address them it becomes less scary.

Imagine how hot it would be if your girlfriend could read your mind. All those fantasies she would know!... and would effortlessly slip past any defenses. (Insert similar power for 'your boyfriend')

No comments:

Post a Comment