Sunday 3 January 2016

Whoa, and dream.

Who because my viewers suddenly went up. I don't know when this happened but I can tell you it seems to have shot up by 60% in a few days. (That's 60% of the total figure of pageviews EVER). I have no idea why this is.

Perhaps the dying gift of Nimr Ali- Nimr. (One I posted on Donald Trumps page). But perhaps not, since that post isn't getting most of the views. I do not know. Perhaps someone shared a previous post of mine or it came down from bring4th. Top traffic sources are divine cosmos. Which I haven't posted my blog via DC comments recently. Twitter, which makes sense and the hands down strangest one... Google. (Possibly bring4th?)

So, I wonder how far a lot of these people went back. Because more and more I have been doing politics recently. But I also put in a lot of astrology and things, and it used to come more from me, be more heavily eccentric than it is now.

I'm just about to do an eccentric one:

My dream:

I had this dream, forgot about it, but since forgetting about it, my dreams have stopped; which means to me that this dream is important to express.

Basically another very real feeling one. These used to be so rare they were cause for celebration but recently have been extremely common.

The dream afterwards felt as though it had been from the future. It was uncomfortable all the way through and did not feel excessively positive, but as I should know by now life doesn't always so we cannot expect metaphysical sensations to always be 'sweet and lovely'.

I was in London trying to do a music lesson which was not very comfortable, then I left, Then I transported myself to Hove and didn't realise what was going on. An attractive young blond mother, with a pushchair noticed me and tried to help me since I was lost and did not know what had happened.

Then somehow she found out I was 'not of this world' and turned on me a bit like an invasion of the body snatchers monster. And I realised I had to get myself out of the way and I transported again. To somewhere not too far away but it was still a strange sensation.

I spent the rest of the dream with the realisation I could teleport and trying to do the whole thing consciously.

It felt very real... and to indulge in a little thought play, if we did move into a new world (ha, title of blog) where these abilities are common place, that might be how it was. I've already written about how it is not inconceivable that wanderers and people with special abilities may be turned on (as in to turn on someone, the negative) slightly by society and I have had dreams of such things in the distant past, dreams I still remember for their intensity!

I also met a bunch of people that link to that dream that seem very like real world humans. (For anyone not familiar with the kinds of things I am talking about my spiritual base is the Law of One. www.llresearch.org and www.lawofone.info. That journey is personal though so whether you take the same things from it as me...?)

I just wanted to mention the original place I got the idea of some dream experiences being set in the future was from David Wilcock. Possibly in about 2004 this post would have been I am talking about. Or a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment