Friday 1 January 2016

Navigating a web of lies.

I have to say I am lost with all the information I am reading, and the possibility that some of it is lying.

But what if it is not lying? I've also realised that the best resource I possibly have is 'common sense' and that the truth is just 'right there' a lot of the time.

The 'cabal' are not necessarily controlling every piece of news I read written by independent (and I tend to believe well- meaning) journalists in a lot of these places. So;

UKIP: UKIP have suffered the most incredible establishment beating, including outright lies. However, this does not mean that any criticism involving them is not true. That's a shortcut.

I have heard from a Telegraph piece that Farage has a kind of 'tall poppy' syndrome where he does not tolerate people as intelligent as him in the party. Looking at the people surrounding Farage none massively stands out. Perhaps Jonathan Arnott. Perhaps this is true, perhaps it is not.

Labour and Corbyn: There is so much here; I have no idea as well. Is Corbyn an extreme left crackpot or is he being challenged by Rothschild pawns under the name 'moderate'... Or both? Is he an extreme left crackpot being challenged by Rothschilds under the name moderate? Out of the left vs. Modroth options I tend to take the latter, but if I was just taking what the media said I would go with the idea that he is very left wing.

I have read a piece saying that Labour MP's are very frightened and there is a feeling of the militant 80's. True or deception? True but deliberately intended to be misinterpreted... The light conceals as well as reveals sort of thing?

... and I wonder how much these people are talking in about the 'cabal' and have Fulford type knowledge of the world at large. In which case operating on COMPLETELY different concerns than is being shown.

Simon Danczuk seems to just say what he honestly believes about Corbyn, and I wonder with Danczuk... He seems very much like a wanderer to me since when I hear him talk it seems as though it is a deeply 'informative' experience. As though his mind and his self is constantly at that sort of level.

Does not make him perfect of course, but it shows a good way for me to think when confronted with this hotbed of lies.

Zerohedge has basically been a success. Richard North at EU referendum .com seems to explain things well.

On top of this of course, and to conclude... How much difference do I make to any of this anyway!?

No comments:

Post a Comment