Sunday 13 October 2024

Energy exchange talk.

So, this will be my jumping off point for this blog:

https://youtu.be/KODgo6-unUc?si=tWTQgl3XE0KPg5mQ

If it doesn't embed. Then the video is 'When you think of someone, you send them energy' by Aaron Doughty. Dated 10th of October 2024.

I watched all of this video and it seems to follow on from the general theme of the channel. The general idea of people pleasing and such, as it is expanded into new age concepts. I recall this creator mentioning some Law of One concepts. 

It is a good video and it is an idea in an area that is kind of annoying. As I move forward in articulating what I think is relevant in bringing these abstract concepts to real life. I find that I can't dismiss many of the subjective experiences I have. I have to find some way to philosophise on these to make them relevant. This being something that will happen in the future though. A great deal of subjective experiences impacts on my life in relation to these concepts. But I try to make things as objective and real world as I can, in order for them to be useable. 

The Law of One was VERY clear that this area is legitimate and that visualising the sending of energy is deeply relevant. 

The points.

He talks a lot about one form of energy exchange, where someone is in love with another perhaps. Overthinking about another and sending energy in attempt to remain in emotional contact after a break up. 

While that is relevant, and I have something to say on that interaction. To me it feels like there is a lot more going on in energy exchange terms that can be discussed. 

I pray every day. I pray the armour of god and several others. I also have an Ankh and another necklace around my neck. When I say that prayer, often, immediately a lot of thoughts stop. I remember this very specifically in relation to a workplace where I was bullied for two years. It was not a corporate workplace. It was a small business, with around 14 on the ground staff and maybe 5 staff in management. 

The 'feeling', the just pure feeling of hatred being received from these people after I left (seeming, through coincidence, to kind of strategically outplay them at the end!) Was deep and insane. While I was in that business, there was a moment where I made eye contact with someone then got one of the strongest left ear ringings I have ever had. Demons ran in that space.

Feels therapeutic to talk about this.

This is one thing I have to say about the whole area and I think it depends on the specific energy field. I can impact others with my energy. But this is not real "energy", but a kind of cerebral process. I am just not a forceful person and it doesn't feel like my energy effects others unless I am extremely angry. My energy doesn't feel like it leaves my field a lot unless I am praying. 

But I do feel like I receive energy, and that's just the way it is.

Exceptions:

But, this is the general case. There are of course small exceptions.

One of them is my half sister. I have experienced yet again being hoodwinked into a kind of half relationship with her. I am not sure the point of this from her perspective. But I have experienced a fair bit of internal discomfort and a desire to protect her. Watching my dysfunctional father and his third wife and how they behaved, and being fairly powerless to do anything having been so ill in my youth... That sucks eggs.

So in this instance, I am not quite sure who is sending energy or what is going on. But it is more complex than normal. I have had close friends I have lost contact with that I never think about. But family, such a difficult situation. Is different. 

Very often I have thought about her and when I pray my normal shielding prayers and it subsides. But even so, I am quite sure the energy is not only coming from her it is also in me going to her. I also feel I might have locked off my understanding of my caring for her. Only after a few beers yesterday did I have that realisation! My rational thought process engages in a lot of "this transaction is favourable/ unfavourable" sorts of thoughts. But once I had drunk and got over that, I realised that she sits within me in a way that I can't rationalise out. 

The solution here though, I believe, is prayer. I have written previously, not here, but I have written previously on how prayer or sending any kind of energy violates free will. I have had a fair few experiences to justify this point of view. But, once you get so entangled that you are sending the love anyway, then I believe it is time to bring prayer in. 

Because once you have brought prayer in. You have invited positive spirits into the interaction to positively influence. Communication might become direct and crisper. Inspiration might abound. You are taking that emotion and pushing it through a process that makes sense of it. Finding its highest manifestation. I often choose prayer not written by myself in this part of the process. 

I can't speak for her. But it seems to me there is a heavy dollop of mutual, and dysfunctional at this stage, love, that is enmeshed in this situation. The other prayers were close connections. But not the same kind of love over communication difficulties. To express love in those other situations would have been just to talk to the person. But in this situation it is all confused. 

Insights

In the real world though, the way we stop overthinking things is to have insights into them. For instance, my father told me on his deathbed to look after said sister and I realised today how hypocritical that is. He was asking for an investment from me that he did not give to me. He was leaving said half sister with a woman that he identified as a man hater, which over time means that the relationship would likely be sabotaged. (This was his stated perception but she might have only hated him I don't really know.)

It is at this place I believe that such abstract and metaphysical concepts can be dismissed. If we change some part of our mind does it effect the way energies work? Well of course it does, and even the suggestion suggests a potentially very complex realm to explore.

But that is probably not needed. The relevance of a simple insight to change things is enough for the process of improvement I believe. I grew up with a single and chaotic mother. I also have other fawning behaviours from my illness. Will taking down my own blue pill - esque kind of thinking influence this situation? Well who knows? But these are the relevant questions to ask in my opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment