Tuesday 7 June 2016

EU ref -14 days/ Personal work situation.

14 DAYS!!! 14, two weeks, doesn't sound long does it?

I'm having a bit of a hoo ha at work. I don't feel any inclination to back down on it, my perspective is pretty much this person treated me/ treats me like crap and this practice at the company is questionable. I slept on it and just feel more angry at events, not less so.

This is a hashtag I made up I sometimes think of in the morning (tweeting):

#Undiplomaticthingstosaytoday (yesterday) It might not be in line with your leftie virtue signalling but that woman is a cunt!

#Undiplomaticthingstosaytoday: That woman is a bitch, I'm not working with her.

Now the issue is with money. I don't mind paying money it is not much of a big deal. But I do mind bad practice that puts me in jeopardy, and the ongoing implications from people who have a position of power over me!

What was nice this morning was that I went out for a walk and there were two little birds flying just infront of me, sweet symbology!

But anyway, enough of that boring information. 

The referendum!

Well, 14 days huh?

Two weeks is almost nothing. ITV have recently done a debate with Farage involved and have fixed the audience and come out with a line of people against Farage today. They will pay for this. The figures are showing that the public and undecided voters rather like what Farage has to say!

The anti Farage peeps are never going to change. But luckily, the people that are undecided are unaffected by their vicious whining!

This, this and this:

Guido Fawks: BUS-TED: LABOUR DIDN’T DECLARE EXPENSES IN 17 KEY MARGINALS

I also liked tweeting a girl that is very into exposing Tory corruption and is always creating pictures about their various antics and asking her if she will be following up this corruption with the same gusto... Epic! Lol.

When we are out the EU and we have a lot of small businesses growing all over the place, bad decisions of management in certain jobs will be immediately punished, because there will be increased competition for both staff and business. A fast food restaurant that has bad management and, perhaps, asks its customers loads of stupid questions about clubcards and the like can enjoy the peace of its customers going elsewhere!

Also, like vitamin supplement independent herbalists. I imagine it will be easier for individual people to promote healthy food when certain regulations and taxes from the EU and gone. Then it will be... Would you rather go to McDonalds or get some healthy food for almost the same price?

No comments:

Post a Comment