Saturday 22 October 2016

Fucking SJW's

So, after my last post concerning almost exclusively ASTROLOGY, I thought I would post it onto an astrology forum I used to go on, here is what I said:
I will avoid reading any of these posts because I will avoid get into a discussion here. Since I previously had my posts deleted when I spoke in a way that opposes the current narrative. (That astrological analysis should be related to real world events) 
Anyway, I did a basic write up of the US election because I had an insight. Here it is:
My Blog: The New World: Astrology of America's POTUS election and some thoughts.http://33phoenix.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/astrology-of-americas-potus-election.html 
In it I am interested in the idea of not just what happens on election day but what happens in the week approaching the election. Seems a basic piece of astrology but I did miss it. Most interestingly, the new moon preceding the election carries strong themes of the arguments that will come before it, and like Brexit election, where the full moon of a few days before seemed to me to have been when people probably made up their mind. The events before the actual election are obviously going to influence this one as well. 
Look at OCTOBER 30TH. It is a very interesting chart. For me personally it is interesting as well because Saturn Venus conjunction on 14 Sag is my Saturn and the Sun is over my natal Pluto. This is the new moon and since I am emotionally involved in the election and the themes around it this is perhaps reflected in the chart. (As one would expect it would be!) 
I also wanted to just drop a line I got from the moderator. It seems the moderators consider us (perhaps she meant me in particular?) in this particular thread of the forum to be human garbage and that we should not discuss any events of the election outside this thread:
This is from Forum Admin, that is 'female' and currently has 963 posts, with the gif comment 'Aslan Rules'. Picture of a lion:
[quote]We don't really intend to discuss with you.

As far as I remember, you tried to carry the US election theme into yet another thread. We do not tolerate that. We keep all the reactionary garbage in one heap.[/quote]
Long story short, it was 'this is an interesting astrology post' and 'this is what a moderator said, since it could be interpreted (I think correctly) as condescending to the whole thread, I just thought I would drop this in there.'

I did not expect the moderator to find this particular post for a while, and I do not know how she did. Either she got my response to her and decided to follow up what I had written or, more likely, someone from the forum complained to her... Was that someone saying... 'Hey, what the hell are you saying about us?' Probably not, they don't have that much spine. Probably someone complaining about something along the lines of 'hate speech', because they are holding a grudge, nothing in that post is 'hate speech'. (Unless you count the quoted passage by the moderator perhaps.)

The Point!

The point I am making? This makes a point about astrology in general. The input of those who are inspired by the planets is subject to being able to find manifestation in the 'real world'. Saturn of course keeps authoritarian rules in place if it is directed in that way and denies the evidence of the outer planets, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto so they cannot find an easy manifestation. (Complex information and truth, Extra terrestrial and other mystical experiences, and delving into the subconscious in a way that actually reveals information. For transiting Pluto this obviously means of society not the individual. For transiting Pluto this might mean institutional scandals leading to jail time.)

So in this example my astrology information can perhaps be said to be Uranian. In the larger example however, Uranus may be wikileaks. Saturn cannot completely suppress all this at the current time. What happens is Saturn shuts this information down, but then where does it go? It cannot disappear and the service to self cannot control enough power to stamp it out completely. So it remains, it grows honed and stronger.

But that is that side of it, what happens to the people who are on Saturns side or are protected by this manifestation of Saturn? Well, they are non the wiser, they do not find out perspectives that oppose the ones they currently hold. Rather like a child that grows up and is told her father does not exist. He tries to contact but is blocked by the mother.

As with Brexit!:

So, naturally, they assume they are right. Like happened with the Brexit vote. The BBC journalists didn't know anyone that opposed their point of view and a friend of mine in London I talked about was sure we were going to stay in the EU. They assume their perspective is the one held by most people because in their world... it is! This will go very strongly for the University campuses. Where even Lauren Southern was unable to find a Trump supporter.

Then what happens is reality strikes in an uncomfortable way. They are told that in the most important physical sense, in the only sense that actually matters at the end of the day, they have lost. The negative polarity does not accept loss and it cannot handle it. What happens then is those perspectives they have put at arms length, come crashing in on them. The opposing opinion was not a rag tag bunch of nobodies that nobody cares about, there are far more of them.

After the Brexit vote the liberals came out with all sorts of things to claim that the vote needed to be re- done, or a vote needed to be held in parliament, all sorts of things. With the US Presidential election, they may be able to claim vote rigging, but it is unlikely. If the vote goes to Trump, and if there is a landslide victory, then they will have lost well and truly.

Then comes the water works, the real hate speech (after the EU vote there were some very nasty things said from the Pro EU camp) the pleading, and the emotional breakdowns. It will be worse this time than the Brexit vote because the stakes are bigger and the result is far less deniable.

That is if the stock market doesn't crash first.

BTW: This is how the conversation ended over at the astro.com forum:
You most recent post was deleted because you were personally offensive.

We will ban you from the forum without further warning, if your repeat
Funny, like I've already said the only offensive part of that post was the part where I quoted her.

SJW's always lie, huh Vox?

(Later update 23:30 at night: U: Sorry, you are banned from using this forum

This is strange because I only highlighted to the woman that the only hate speech I was being accused of was her quoted post,

We'll see how things go!).

No comments:

Post a Comment