Saturday 4 June 2016

So, the libertarian new moon!

Which is happening in fact just as I write this:
























I have explained the transits here.

So the moon and sun, both at 14 deg Gemini shows that it is a 'new moon'. According to astrology this sets the energy of the next 28 days or so. The theme. It will grow in tension, reach it's peak, then decline until it becomes what the last few days have felt like, the last waning of the cycle of the moon before a new one.

The last few days have been pretty hard to keep myself emotionally in a good place but with Brexit as a potential in my near future, it isn't all bad!

My life is partly my twitter/ facebook account recently... This is how these conversations have gone:

Late on Friday I was talking to two people. One a perfectly reasonable seeming 'in' campaigner who responded in a very knee jerk way in some ways. Firstly, he stated 'categorically' that it was likely that remain was going to win so I assumed that he knew a lot of remain people... A logical assumption. Later it became apparent this was probably a lie, he admitted it's only 50% and I think, from talking to him, it was a lot less. He also put forward his idea that remain were massively ahead but that particular poll, as Breitbart covered, was fraudulent.

Breitbart: REVEALED: How Bad Polling Is Used To Convince People Brexit Support Is Tanking

There definitely was a dampened feeling a few weeks ago which was caused by this effect, did the negative powers really think this was going to continue? 











































(Pretty sure the end one there isn't serious... His profile contains a lot of similar posts!)

So that was the first guy, the second was a young, 17 year old, remain, whipper snapper who was extremely intellectual and who I talked with about economics for a while. I didn't explain that I had read a lot of finance and later in the conversation just started dropping information as part of the discussion. His model seemed to be that remain understood economics better than Brexit and when I really explained interest rate harmonisation with the Euro (going way over his head) he did not have much to say.

The point I'm making is that on the low of the moon, as normally happens, there is this feeling of 'nothing' in which something fills the space that is often backing up despair a bit but now the energy is in. All of a sudden, through a lot of different tweeters, listening to the Richie Allan show and David Icke's take on the EU, reflecting on people I have met and messaging people on facebook, it seems that there are not that many remain voters; regardless of what the polls say... They don't exist!

Brexit are clearly winning and remain are palpably losing:




























What worries me about the Mason post is the possibility of trying to create 'solidarity' in "Europe" by a terrorist attack! It is unlikely to me the EU will use any other tactic than fear, since something about their mindset seems determined to use that as its only tool.

So here we go, the Libertarian new moon. Trump will be elected to the Republican nomination tomorrow (I.e. Monday evening). The energy we have started off at is the realisation that the Remain in the EU camp is screwed. The only thing left now is whether, as many, many people are saying, the vote will be rigged! But information I have summarised suggests it won't be!




No comments:

Post a Comment