Monday 20 June 2016

Ignoring human suffering does not make you a 'nice person'

Eh, about to go into work and give them a piece of my mind in a little while.

Time to join a Union as well in all likelihood. Even though my manager is an honest guy, the people above him I'm not so sure of and the processes are definitely corrupt (because of cost cutting).

Regardless... This is what I wanted to talk about:

The selective compassion of Jo Cox
...in Halifax, eleven miles from Cox’s constituency, a vulnerable underage girl had been left to fend for herself at the age of 13 after her mother died. This child ended up being preyed on by 100 Muslim males who plied her with alcohol and drugs. The girl — nominally in council care — was then passed from house to house and from town to town as far away as Manchester and London. The girl described being filmed by Muslims on a mobile phone while being orally raped. She contracted an STD.

...Nevertheless you would think this would be a issue that would enrage a feminist-minded, morally crusading MP. But no, instead of fighting to defend the White girl victims of Muslim rape gangs, female Labour MPs have preferred to defend the Muslim community and deflect any criticism. Or, like Jo Cox, they have chosen to ignore it completely. In her maiden speech, Jo Cox said that her community had been “deeply enhanced by immigration”
For it is a fact that northern female Labour MPs prefer to put their energies into endless nagging and barracking their White constituents over their hostility to the importation of foreign refugees.
This is DISGUSTING...

I want to explain something.

When I was young my Granny (Lally) used to tell me about the suffering caused by people who ignore other peoples suffering. There was one case in England she had heard, where a pregnant woman collapsed while getting onto a bus, and when she woke up people were stepping over her to get onto that bus!

'Selective compassion' is not compassion. If you are ignoring the plight of ordinary citizens on immigration and labelling them 'racist' then you are not a nice person. People deserve to be listened to, that is the basis of compassion. If you are continuing to campaign on behalf of refugees and utterly ignoring the events of Cologne and the prospect of the new rape victims you are indirectly creating... You are NOT compassionate...

In the case of Rotherham etc. I believe the MP or politicians/ councillors/ policemen involved, whoever really was involved, should be going to jail!

If you donate to one of Jo's favourite causes the White helmets... You are NOT compassionate.

The Remain people









I was blocked after that one.

I also had a long conversation on facebook with a remainer. I went through (as explained here and here) Ukraine, Greece and Italy... I was completely ignored, not even a word on these subjects. Met eventually by the idea that EU offers visa free travel and it is very important for that reason?

Visa free travel?... I said at the time this was the argument of the mafia wife! I don't care about Africa Ukraine, Greece etc. I just don't want to have to fill in an extra form if I want to live in France! I don't think there could be a better example here!


So what happened with Jo Cox?

To find out why she became such a slimeball. I suspect she didn't have the strength to be a good person in her personal life and that gave her no strength in her professional life... I suspected as much when I first heard of her death:


I remember my fathers funeral and death. People speak far nicer towards the dead for some reason but it is often not the truth. What do I care that she was a mother? Plenty of young women are mothers and plenty of nasty people are... Mothers in general are not that good for me anyway, as a whole women of my own age have not given me anything and I do not care about them or the survival of our species (But I do care about the victory of service to others over service to self on the global level)

I see no additional need for us as a society to protect mothers who are often feminist scumbags (who can calculatedly use human shields to effect favourable behaviour). While I see value in protecting the old and the young, not them especially!

This is her and her husband, who ruthlessly used her death as a remain tactic and was fired from a childrens charity for behaving inappropriately with the women there (now I've met enough feminist bitches for that last accusation to not have much influence if it was stated alone):


Now I don't know about you but that guy gives me the shivers!

This is the pattern of feminists. They invite the wrong kind of male attention into their lives and use it for continued fuel for their ongoing gain of power, to castrate men legally, under the guise of feminism. It is a hate religion (not counting Libertarian feminism).



This is how Sweden became such a den of feminist politics. It was joked around the time of the Assange scandal that you need a warrant from the government to have sex in Sweden. I cannot recall the exact details but it was something like, with Assange, if the girl doesn't explicitly give permission to have sex without a condom then it can be considered rape (even if she does not say no!) 

The reason Swedish feminists got so much power is that they allowed the real rape culture in the Muslim world in and rapes went up by something like 400%! It's white male culture that is blamed though.

These people will get what is coming to them, and it all starts with a 'leave the European Union' vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment