Sunday 29 May 2016

Not really building on...

In my last post I said I was going to build on a few articles I've seen crossed with a few dreams I have had. I was going to do this to put forward a theory that the positive forces were going to have to harm everyday people in order to put a stop to the negative forces.

I don't believe this anymore though. It doesn't feel right. The articles showing lightning as a brute force that kills the innocent for no reasons and the flesh eating virus... These things are not enough and do not feel like an organic story that can be put together like the lightning strikes.

The positive beings involved have been one step ahead of everybody, even the positive material forces, if you can call them that because I'm not really sure! They are obviously creating a global situation which suits there positive agenda (I.e. not that many people getting hurt). Possibly where the negative destroys itself or surrenders and has little opportunity to lash out.

David Wilcock just wrote a new post here:

Divine Cosmos: Full Disclosure and Ascension: The War Has Gone Hot!

Interestingly if you go on the comments they are all very positive. Like from an LoA class or something. I put forward a comment that wasn't 100% positive, but not extremely negative either and it was blocked. The next comment I put up had at the bottom: 'I trust this comment meets with the moderating teams approval and can be put on the Great Wilcock's blog comments'.

It feels like I am wading through mud at the moment. My personal want from this change is that people from my own past see justice. But a lot of the time I doubt that will ever happen!

If the EU referendum is a big deal in all this and the whole system doesn't fall apart separate from these events, then to me, clearly free will has a big influence!

No comments:

Post a Comment