Monday 23 May 2016

The 'real' world is real

Today, I felt quite happy. I am enjoying my job. I have the Brexit week off! I am working hard at the moment but I only do so for four weeks and I know I have a break.

I think it is easier to manage working if you know there is some goal at the end of it!

Things are getting less formal at work. Although I will likely maintain a certain distance from my co- workers, and stop short of the kind of informality that engages in much 'banter'. I am moving from the somewhat formal state of affairs to having some informal understandings with my work colleagues.

People give a lot that they cannot help but give. Their being screams the truth of themselves!

So, during this period of relaxed contentedness I returned to my more apocalyptic thoughts recently, checking the internet after my shift.

I realise now how stressful the information I engage in is to many people! But most people I imagine who read this are also engaged in that information to some extent. It is a luxury to stay away from the information that you need to help you understand a world where some might say, being aware of what the global wars are about, is very important!

This is because, as the people who read this blog probably feel, there are going to be events in our future that will change the way we all experience life. Perhaps in our near future... and events that change the way we ALL experience life!

This is not comfortable reading:

Zerohedge: Deutsche Bank Slides After Mortgage Probe Unveiled; Admission It Rigged Stocks

A handy feel good chart from zerohedge there:

This is another, far more disturbing article:

The economic collapse blog: Business Debt Delinquencies Are Now Higher Than When Lehman Brothers Collapsed In 2008

This following clip from a tv series sums up the situation for me, it's a shame we can't get it off youtube:

LINDSEY: It's here. It's been here all along. Underneath. You're just too damn stupid to see it.
ANGEL: See what?
LINDSEY: The apocalypse, man. You're soaking in it.
SPIKE: I've seen an apocalypse or two in my time. I'd know I one was under my nose.
LINDSEY: Not an apocalypse. The apocalypse. What'd you think, a gong was gonna sound? Time to jump on your horses and fight the big fight? Starting pistol went off a long time ago, boys. You're playing for the bad guys. Every day you sit behind your desk and you learn a little more how to accept the world the way it is. Well, here's the rub... heroes don't do that. Heroes don't accept the world the way it is. They fight it.

This is it. Everything seems normal for everyone every day but there is this whole world which is very real that isn't being acknowledged... When it comes, there will be no time for repentance. No time to say... 'I should have done xyz and will do so now so please stop this trouble'. It will be more like; ... 'I could have done xyz but now it's too late'. I didn't prep; the store is now closed etc. 

Before the 2008 crash the people in the know were also staring at screens of numbers that wouldn't make sense to most people! Who would not take it seriously!

People who habitually ignore all these things have no idea. Some are not meant to. Some do very good things and do not have the circuitry to think this way. Those people will probably, in my view, do their best due to their own circuitry and things will work out. They will be 'repaid'.

Benjamin Fulfords update seems pretty cool as well. Things are really happening. This is not small stuff he is talking about...

At the moment though. Enough of these high minded thoughts... It's time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment