Friday 31 March 2017

Second mistake in three days.

This time I was looking at a blog and simply reading a story. I had not realised it was a story because it was a real experience. There was zero physical stimulation.

The way to stop any energy loss, any masturbation. Is simply to boycott any stories. Images of beautiful women are OK, partly because you can hardly escape them, but they do lead to imaginings and thoughts that lead back to stories.

Ey- ey- ey. I think I am OK for this moment because I had already done it recently so had lost a little energy and very little is going on at the moment and, with the amount of money I have, fairly unlikely to happen in the foreseeable future.

Of course when things, big global things, do change, there will be no warning. It's good to keep in a good place. Also, I can never know when being on form, thinking, reading etcetera might lead to good things, or relevant things.

No comments:

Post a Comment