Tuesday 23 July 2024

The meaning of gate 41.

One day... ONE DAY and I am back here. This indicates a strong lack of inner knowledge that I would not be able to stay away for one day despite saying yesterday I don't expect to be back for a long time.


Health stuff is going well, but it is a chore, it requires effort and when I am low energy, effort is not forthcoming. I need rest. But I can blog even in a rest state in fact, that seems to be where the blogging energy comes from best. 

 

Gate 41

 

Gate 41 then! What's it about?

 

One of the things I don't think people get about the human design. One of the parts of its perfection. Is that the placement of the hexagram is very, very relevant to the hexagram. People learn the hexagram first and that's what it is that has meaning for them but there is huge variation and significance to the placement. EVEN within the same centre.

 

Take the gate 41 as an example! It is at the very bottom of the root chakra. Whereas gate 60 is at the top. Even in reference to another hexagram on its own centre, gate 41 is far more earthy, and gutteral, and deep, and Gate 60 is far more cerebral and meaningful.

 

Gate 41 is where my mind is at at the moment. It's where I am now. It is a gate that both Stefan Molyneux and Pearl Davis have and it seems to me to be very tied to "Evolutionary Psychology". When that decrease comes where is your meaning? Does your meaning actually connect to the real world? Is it abstract spiritual concepts that will collapse at the first time of real stress? (Such as a lot of the poisonous ideas highlighted by the Chiron Neptune conjunction in the gate 30!) Because gate 41 and it's follow up in the gate 30 won't put up with that. It wants something real. 

 

Real life.

 

So real life then, can we do that? 

 

I got on the bus yesterday and saw one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I actually don't say that often. Blonde hair tied up. I avoided eye contact though and thought it through how unlikely it would be that I would get anywhere with her (unemployed etc.) and as she got off the bus she gave me a very strong and intentional glare as I was avoiding her eyes. 

 

A 20 year old ish girl started a conversation with me yesterday and followed me along the street. 

 

Children, that's what women are really for. I'm not thinking much about casual sex. As you grow older it really does seem less important. 


With a disability and having not gotten on the employment ladder to any respectable degree. This whole thing seems less likely though. Low relationship experience although - I did experience a female borderline that I feel was rather an intensive course on female psychology. I know what to be on guard for to some small extent. But definitely low skillz in relation to women.


These are the gutteral every day realities that we can't, essentially, escape. Health problems are usually in other parts of the chart depending on the individual, like the splenic. But the emotional problems you get from it will be somewhere in the solar plexus probably gate 30. Which will probably also only contain that which can actually be changed ref "burning". 


I would like to have had the wife and kids and such - I probably won't have that, and I do have a spiritual message of sorts that who knows if I still would have had had I have had that? Lot's of people have been and will be very jealous of my various talents (such as music to a high degree, both playing guitar, writing songs, and ability to sing!) Many would like to have this unique spiritual message I seem to have. Maybe these things will get me some sort of status and family and such. But also, that hasn't happened yet and time has gotten on. Other people already have the family and many of them will be jealous of my gifts without thinking it through.


Pluto transit:


Pluto's transit into the gate 41 on January 30th I'm expecting to be BIG. But I don't usually get my predictions right so there we go.


The gate 41 doesn't solve anything. It just says this is the objective reality you can't avoid. The gate 30 might change something but who knows really?

No comments:

Post a Comment