Sunday 28 July 2024

Men, women and loneliness.

Maybe I will just continue using youtube as a jumping off springboard for blogs. It is my "curse" in that I just have too much to express in general. I think that as I engage more in technical endeavour that will start to receed a bit. But at the moment, this was the video that I saw recently and had thoughts on

I did comment on her video but after predictively getting no likes or responses, I deleted it. I do that a lot now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybhHfHEgwpY&t=1s 

The video if it doesn't embed is "Women choose to be alone and men don't?" by a channel called "GirlfriendGuide4Guys"

The woman, in my view, is trying to bring in an altogether too profound viewpoint to the subject matter. She basically tries to bring in the larger theological viewpoint in things like "Do we really have free will?" Variations on this is something I've wanted to talk to people about before but have not been able to.

So, the argument that she is kind of working against I suppose is the one in the comments. That women have a bunch of men in their DM's and can settle down whenever they want, and a lot of guys simply don't have any option. Women give them no attention. Because they perhaps are not attractive or some other perceived personal flaw. 

It is interesting I think to bring up the free will argument in general. One of the things that I would take to bring up a proof against a female perspective, perhaps when they are lambasting some male trait they don't like. Is to outline female hypergamy and ask the woman if they have any free will choice against that? It's not a loaded question. I don't quite know. But the woman does not have the "free will" to not like the muscly brute and to instead like the nerdy accountant if that is what gets her going. She may have the free will to choose said accountant. May, again I can't see inside her. But she does not have the free will, at least I don't think, to actually on an animal level prefer said accountant. 

It was interesting I think, that the comments section focused precisely and only on intimate heterosecual relationships when defining "loneliness". I think this shows precisely the problem with men in general.

Mens problems.

The manosphere has some legitimate, very powerful grievances. Some that are legitimately bad things and are a result of state power. Such as DEI hiring and unfair divorce laws. Some that are biological realities. Such as that a low status guy will get no attention whatsoever. No respect from either gender often. Whereas a pretty girl of any particular status can get a lot of views and likes for truly pedestrian viewpoints on social media. 

The latter I think is a significant area of relevance in these discussions. Not only in it's relevance to the low status man but what happens when a low status man does gain status and succeed? Often, in my understanding, the hypocrisy of dealing with the change in behaviour of those around him can make him extremely hard and unpleasant. An unpleasantness that is in my view perfectly justified and that the world often deserves. But it is not functional.

But that's not for now. The thing I notice about the manosphere and it's expression of its various problems is that it is very efficient. It is well explained and presented. It is very good. But that's because men are technical thinkers. They look over a problem, even a global problem, and unconsciously form in a kind of army like strategy to handle it. Thus you have different individual creators carving out slightly different niches in the same area. All under a kind of unified umbrella and having incorporated impressive features such as Pew research statistics and such. 

Then you have an army on men on social media that parrot these things. 

And the women?

Now contrast this with women. What do they have? Feminism? The French feminists running around cleaning naked. These people are not just an embarrassment to feminism. They are an embarrassment to humanity. 

Do they form into a neatly strategic group like men when wanting attention given to said problems? No, they really don't, they go on Tiktok and make themselves look stupid with exaggeration.

Women do not have the same problems as men and perhaps, with the globalists prioritising women so strongly they don't have as many problems of the same intensity as men. But they do not have zero problems. Female competition is ruthless and cruel. Female instinct towards caring can be exploited very cleverly. Their problems are NEVER placed into a global significance like mens are.

I have some ideas on what their legitimate issues might be but it is not for me to day. Suffice to say though. That one of the problems I think women face is of their legitimate problems; they can't articulate said problems. And against an army of aggrieved men who can and have and have theorised preferable female behaviour into their world view. There is not much defence that can be had. 

Where am I going with this?

The point I am coming to here, is that, despite all the many complaints of the people in the manosphere and comment sections on videos like this. In my everyday life I have not been impressed by men in general. 

I have had mostly male friends in my youth. In fact, in my teens I had ZERO female acquaintances (but my other male friends did). As someone with a disability who has been in and out of hospital, how many times do you think I have been visited when I did go into hospital by said "male friends"? I don't even need to give you the number. You already know. That should tell you something. 

They're not even interested if I had a medical issue and went into hospital or a dodgy blood test. I would be, if a friend or family member was in and out of hospital.

I have generally been treated with an ongoing lack of respect by men. I have an old school friend who had a divorce recently and we met up and I kept trying to arrange things with him and he kept flaking on me. This guy is left wing so he supports the very system that would fleece him in divorce courts. 

Most of my "male friends" and even male family members, have been utterly useless, and I genuinely hope I never see them again. They are either not inclined, or not capable, of apologising and relating like an adult if there has been a conflict. 

I don't just see this in my personal life I see this online as well. I remember a woman saying that her boyfriend gets deflated after he puts a lot of effort into Christmas and then people getting him pedestrian presents like shower gel and such. Then you get all these nasty old male boomers (not a single woman would say this kind of thing) saying how pathetic this is and that men are meant to be tough and not be appreciated and such. 

Boomer old males on these Manosphere comment sections: You are the weak men that created hard times.

Walking back?

Are women much better? Are male grievances illegitimate?

Well, on the male 'loneliness' epidemic. Cry me a river, seriously. The men that act like my examples in the previous section deserve to be alone. They deserve to be lonely if they are nasty individuals like that. 

I believe there are legitimately a lot of good men out there who are probably stuck in this system. But they are far fewer than the men out there voting left and cowtowing to nasty women and screwing over their male friends. 

But, yes, that statement indicates there are nasty women. I don't really know with women. But I can say that when I hear actual stories of their relationships there is more to it than the manosphere represents. I knew a woman who couldn't orgasm with one of her partners and - he didn't care. He just didn't care about that. This is the kind of thing that doesn't "fit" in this extremely narrow worldview. 

In general, I feel and find with women, that a lot of the time there is just this ongoing deathly shallowness with them. It's the kind of thing that leads to loneliness because the things that we have to do to give ourselves long term benefit, are not shallow. They are a little boring and require work. The shallow girlfriend, that is a lot of fun to be around, will not be around with you after you reach a certain age and she can't take you to parties (because she has to put her best foot forward with the chads she wants!). But the kind of boring guy, that you could have hung around with, has a good possibility of yielding long term benefits. Also, to reject this possibility is to reject a kind of heartfelt 'goodness'.

This does not even have to be romantic. It could be friends, family etc. Also, this "boring" guy, especially if, like in the earlier example, he becomes successful and less boring, has every right to ignore the girl if she needs something later... Hence, loneliness. She doesn't have the female friend, or the guy friend, at that time. - and relationships are transactional. She did not give anything to the transaction at the earlier time.

Conclusion.

The essential conclusion to this question is that I really don't know. But I have summarised why I think that the world probably is as it's meant to be. I fret a bit about things I don't feel are fair. Horrible diseases and such. But I can't honestly say that if men and women are to show these kinds of behaviours that there shouldn't be a consequence to them. 

As to the free will aspect. Is it possible that a lot of women that follow this strange pathway have no free will to be otherwise? No one is educating them and it's not clear that one can "unshallow" themselves? Well, that is a question that is beyond me. It's one that I can't answer and hence, that I don't care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment