Friday 12 July 2024

A long time. Redoing this blog.

It has been a long time since I posted on this blog.


There was not even any real reasons that I stopped using it. It was just that I was getting paranoid at this time about Google having control over everything. I changed blogs but did not change my gmail or all the other things that use my google account, such as my phone and such, so this was a passing thought really. Although I suppose it is a legitimate worry that I might get in trouble with the establishment for controversial views and this kind of blog might be taken away from me. 


Blogging as lifestyle choice.


I have had two other blogs. The wordpress one noted below. This one was used by a group of office women to make my life hell. When I realised it was sending emails to someone of the posts, and I could not control that, at least couldn't figure it out. I stopped that. Then I used substack for a while. Substack has just banned me from posting and made my blog invisible for no clear reason. This seems a bit temperamental. They might sort it out. But I think I am going for this Google blog. The thing with substack is that I simply put too much personal stuff on there. Deeply personal stuff that I did not want anyone to see. So I could then not post the blog if I ever did a serious one. 


This is what I am hoping this blog will be. I have realised, upon reflection, pushed by the sudden substack banning. That at almost all times of my life I have had a blog or some sort of outlet. I also have done youtube or bitchute videos. I have a MASSIVE need to express myself and the spiritual things I understand about the world. 


A personal fact I have had to talk about more and more recently due to it's urgency in my personal life is that my medical condition has now become a HUGE part of my life. There is a fair amount of complexity here about how it has effected my psychology that I will forego. But it features a fair amount in my decisions so I needed to mention it. For instance, why have I not tried to monetise through various routes such as becoming a human design reader? Partly this is to do with the health condition and the massive energy loss I suffer. I lose hours a day or whole days to this. I am too constantly exhausted to read peoples charts regularly. It also means that I am stuck in this position of stagnation. I have a small amount of money and a lot of time. I have enough to eat but not to improve in any other way really. So with that comes a lot of time to reflect and such. 


Eventually I am hoping and I believe something will shift. Like, I will get well enough to work and such perhaps, or something will take off. Any money increase I do get I can perhaps fund exposure for my ideas or at least look into that. At least I consider this a notable and positive opportunity. But what 'will' happen is not now and this is what I am doing now. 

 

The point.


So the point of this specific blog. Rather than fall into the trap I have done a fair few times now. Of getting overly personal. (Which I think is an emotional thing partly from my medical situation). I am hoping I can keep a relatively professional tone to this blog. I sometimes talk about transits on my youtube channel and I hope I can excerpt interesting things from the community posts (that have started to become almost daily). Since a lot of what goes on community posts falls back into the ether. 


One last note. I am posting on this blog despite the last few blogs being from when I was more notably paranoid and such. I have separated from these conspiracy ideas and only take the bare bones skeleton of some red pill ideas now. So feel free to disregard everything that has been said before this post here. 


I don't just want to talk about the human design though. I do plan this to become a post about everyday thoughts about life. For instance, I am just now watching a Sam Vaknin video where he talks about people feeling very angry and resentful about people that do things for them for various reasons. Some coming down to "narcissistic injury". I hope I can do well with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment