Monday 15 July 2024

Crisis of faith.

Lately, I am having a bit of a crisis of faith in a sense. 

Part of the reason that I feel I have made insights into the human design, and I think, at least from my perception, these insights are kind of original. Is that I have such a 'vicious' tendency to question things. Like, millions of people believe their strategy from the human design perspective is absolutely correct and they would know. It's their own life after all. But questioning the strategy was one of the things I did in human design. There are many different questions I have had though, many of which have yielded real fruit. When I am told something my default position isn't necessarily to believe it in general. 

One of the things I doubt a little is the entire concept of the human design as a tool for life improvement. Let's take an example. What is the falsification hypothesis for the idea that the human design improves peoples lives? A further refinement of the question, since "improves peoples lives" is far too vague and open to misinterpretation. Can we say from real world evidence the human design has improved the world in a way that is a net benefit to society?

Instinctively this would seem to be yes. But, on closer evaluation, the argument COULD be made there is a delusional aspect of human design. As an example, if someone decides they are a generator, becomes a human design reader, then teacher, then a popular teacher and 'leader'. The people they are getting money from are all in the same paradigm so, is there any evidence that the human design is relevant to the "real world" or is it only relevant to the echo chamber?

I do not really believe that, but I do wonder about 'something' in that area. I think the strategy and stuff is likely true but... why? What is the grand plan to all these people walking about doing their strategy?

In the Law of One, in session 14, Don asked the contact about a device called an 'integratron'. Created by a new age figure:


The Law of One contact/ channel said that this device was not created properly and will not work for the function it was intended. That the contactee that created it had originally been in touch with positive entities but had "de-tuned" and got in touch with negative entities. Who had then given the contact the wrong information and thus created a device that did not work for the intended purpose.

What was the purpose?

This was originally, before detuning, meant to be a device that creates immortality!

Then why?

There are many other areas of interest for me in this discussion. But my overarching point is... What is the POINT of all this "enlightenment"?

I understand completely the point of creating an "integratron", or the kinds of things Nicola Tesla created. But I just can't justify the pretence that I believe human design will actually solve things.

Maybe this is 'hubris'. - To me that is the greatest sin. There is no bigger sin than hubris. Not lust, not pride or vanity, not greed. 

Because before I commit my energy to something, whatever that is; 'What is the point of all this enlightenment?' seems like an important question right? If I were to work in some sort of thing that solved peoples personal problems like a human design reader, but why?

I mean, it seems obvious that if I were to give people tools that solved their personal problems it would be beneficial in general. Like, it's a great idea to give people human design information that then improves their marriage say. But, the question of 'why' still won't leave me.

Deconditioning.

Going into an area now that is just as off the wall as what I have previously talked about with the 'integratron'. I am not in conspiracy anymore. There is far too much said in conspiracy that never reaches the real material world. But I have my ear to the ground a little. I gravitate towards those sorts of people on social media and the algorithm learns that I don't shun that material. 

Stew Peters did an absolutely fantastic documentary in which he put together, with good evidence it seemed to me, that the very architecture of a lot of our buildings and various other things show us that it was only a few hundred years ago that things were VASTLY different on this planet, and a lot of our history has been a lie. I am talking about 'presence of extra terrestrials on earth' level lie.

That's not like, one or two wars or something were described inaccurately, that is that EVERY SINGLE THING is a lie about our history; and there has been a massive falsification of records. Some of the things said in this documentary were just... weird. Like, this is not what was said, but imagine someone produced historical evidence that an entire lake didn't exist one day but did exist the day after, and no one has any idea why but authorities wouldn't let it be investigated or discussed, so the lake became normalised, and was assumed to have always existed; that would be weird right? That kind of weird. Weirder even.

This is what true deconditioning is to me. Because what is history? What effect does it have on us now? The effect is that it underwrites every single thing. There are many that refer today to anyone who expresses opinions they don't like as 'Nazi'. I am not saying there is anything remiss about WW2 history, that is more recent, but I am pointing out that history in general has a HUGE effect on how we perceive the world. 

"Women have been enslaved for thousands of years".

"Aliens have not visited us."

"People are an insanely violent species."

"We have reached the heights of technological sophistication not seen previously".

How many human design readers know about this perspective? How many of them believe and base their identies and emotions on "historical events". How many of them subscribe to some form of feminism? I have seen Gloria Steinem listed as a famous manifestor. 

Against this kind of thing, this pervasive hypnosis. I don't know if I even believe that people are deconditioning. If they even can 'decondition' against the backdrop of so much lies. It's like, if you get up in the morning and you walk on lies, if they are beneath your feet, how can you decondition?

The purpose?

And what is the purpose of us in all this? How are we to navigate any of this to improve anything?

I think these are really good questions and I can't see any good answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment