Monday 22 July 2024

Personal plans.

Just a short one here.


I have just had a meeting with a health professional and it has scared me a bit. The point is is that I have decided that I have fallen short of my health goals and I must focus on that. This is going to have to become a huge priority.


Thinking about the amount of things that health improves this should make a great deal of sense. If you want to study, having good health will help. If you want to go for a job interview, having good health will help. It is literally at the centre of everything, and if I don't improve my health now then I am leaving an open goal against me in a sense. I have been saying a lot to people that I plan to become 'the most unbelievable health nut' when I have a job and can fund this (also food and supplements) but... well, that is the trap, I have to do that now. I have to make do with jogging in the park if I can't afford the gym.


I am going to be prioritising this over all other things including the things that I have been talking about on youtube and this blog so there might be less output than usual. I hope that is zero output to be honest. I really want to feel healthier and better.


On a separate note I have made some decisions about the direction of my youtube channel. I'm going to get rid of a lot of things that aren't relevant to strictly the mechanics of human design. But that is for later not now. 


It might also become relevant to my human design narrative because I don't technically have the design to do loads of exercise. I only have 1/4 energy centres. But I did it when I was young and it needs to be done so there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment