Sunday 11 August 2024

Update.

I'm not sure what went so horribly wrong in the last week or so. I think what happened is that I had a choice, on a busy day, whether to go to the gym or to do some music. I chose gym. I think that was the wrong choice. My "channel" switched off thus the immediately last incredibly strange post.

After a lot of prayer, I realised I had to come back to making videos and blogging. Now I do exercise casually, and do music seriously. 

Not much to say as of this moment though. My personal "work", my attempt to change myself, is to focus on taking things less seriously in a sense and to make things less 'me' centric. Such as when I do a post on someones youtube. To 'grow up' you might say.

Music helps with that a lot. After an intense music session I am not so interested in talking in general because of the profundity of the music. Exercise has a good effect of making things feel more relevant and objective but, since it is so body based rather than spirit based, it feels kind of "young".


No comments:

Post a Comment