Wednesday 13 April 2016

Two things:

Firstly, I have had strong synchronicities recently to tell me that despite how it feels, the things I am doing at the moment I am encouraged to do (roughly!)

Also, I am enjoying working with foreign workers. The British are so obsessed with sex.

I have heard about peoples clubbing (don't care) experiences of friends beaten up because of jealousy... (OK). And the endless theories of how all people's behaviour is based on sexuality.

Keep that one to yourself!

What kind of person says that anyway?

But none of this with foreign workers. Just do the job and go home and some chat (not with me, but some background chat!)

Perhaps part of the reason is that no one is yet playing... 'Who has the attention of the hot girl?' But perhaps it just is as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment